View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » FunTibia » Contests
Holiday Comic 2021
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

29-09-2021 08:36 AM Holiday Comic 2021 | Edited by Royber 29-09-2021 08:38 AM
Royber
Newbie


Posts: 5
Joined: 11.09.21

Warn Level 0 +
@Kindady
@Psyonic

First: instead of talking badly about administration, you should check the home page first and read about the contest you are joining.

funtibia.com/forum/attachments/screenshot_20210914_221426.jpg

i.imgur.com/sfMoweI.png

Second: the administration answered the question about theme in the attached picture, user aynnah understood. Please focus on summer vacation. There was no question of disqualifying the rest of the entries, they simply were probably less scored.

i.imgur.com/3ViFjrn.png

Reading comprehension is elementary school knowledge.


Third: all submissions were added manually, which in turn means that the upload time was changed to the time of publication. Just take a look.. they accept them later and that's why they pass deadline.

i.imgur.com/JCyywuk.png

i.imgur.com/MEXoUJt.png
 
Offline
29-09-2021 10:58 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Lilly
Head Admin


Posts: 14
Joined: 30.05.21
Psyonic wrote:
Nice contest! 3x of them sent after you date limit (12/9) , and who made and sent in right date, just get waste of time!

Good luck, never will try to join in this fansites contest again from this website


Hey, we already explained that some people uploaded their contest entries on time, but they did not dispaly correctly in the album. As it turned out later - our fault. We asked these people to reupload, which meant that we had to extend the duration of the contest. Why if someone who made an effort to do the contest entry was not to take part due to the fault of the organizer?

Btw for some entries this is date of accept, not the date of submit.
 
Offline
30-09-2021 01:29 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Psyonic
Fun seeker


Posts: 13
Joined: 13.09.21

Warn Level 0 +
Lilly wrote:
Psyonic wrote:
Nice contest! 3x of them sent after you date limit (12/9) , and who made and sent in right date, just get waste of time!

Good luck, never will try to join in this fansites contest again from this website


Hey, we already explained that some people uploaded their contest entries on time, but they did not dispaly correctly in the album. As it turned out later - our fault. We asked these people to reupload, which meant that we had to extend the duration of the contest. Why if someone who made an effort to do the contest entry was not to take part due to the fault of the organizer?

Btw for some entries this is date of accept, not the date of submit.


So the if they did display correctly in the album for waiting at last minute.

You fansite its a very desorganized for events, really, i waste my time and a lot of others too.

Next time when try to do event, try to make something right,

I never will back again on this website, for sure. But you need adm more , because fansite its a serious thing.
 
Offline
30-09-2021 03:30 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
MastroDaro
Head Admin


Posts: 6
Joined: 14.10.10
Hope you are already gone and never come back Smile
 
Offline
30-09-2021 03:43 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021 | Edited by Kinandy 30-09-2021 04:03 AM
Kinandy
Newbie


Posts: 3
Joined: 11.09.21

Warn Level 0 +
Royber wrote:
@Kindady
@Psyonic

First: instead of talking badly about administration, you should check the home page first and read about the contest you are joining.

funtibia.com/forum/attachments/screenshot_20210914_221426.jpg

i.imgur.com/sfMoweI.png

Second: the administration answered the question about theme in the attached picture, user aynnah understood. Please focus on summer vacation. There was no question of disqualifying the rest of the entries, they simply were probably less scored.

i.imgur.com/3ViFjrn.png

Reading comprehension is elementary school knowledge.


Third: all submissions were added manually, which in turn means that the upload time was changed to the time of publication. Just take a look.. they accept them later and that's why they pass deadline.

i.imgur.com/JCyywuk.png

i.imgur.com/MEXoUJt.png


------------------------------------------------

Most of us saw the call for the contest directly from the tibia page and NOWHERE does it indicate anything about SUMMER (The link directly brought us to this thread)

I asked in this forum about who did the holiday in general and they did not answer me.

When they realized that half of the comics were not about summer they should have clarified it or at least not accept the "wrong" comics.

Well, I just wish that for future contests more attention to avoid confusion and / or conflicts.

Greetings Smile
 
Offline
30-09-2021 05:10 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Royber
Newbie


Posts: 5
Joined: 11.09.21

Warn Level 0 +
@Kinandy

First sentence says: "Holidays are in full swing". It happened during the so-called summer holidays.

Probably english language is a problem here because some of you interpret holidays as calendar days off like Easter, Halloween or Christmas day.

The website requires modernization and more frequent activity, but people interested in the competition could easily check all the information and rules.
 
Offline
01-10-2021 08:20 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Psyonic
Fun seeker


Posts: 13
Joined: 13.09.21

Warn Level 0 +
MastroDaro wrote:
Hope you are already gone and never come back Smile


totaly bad organization.

If you don't like what i told just try to dont broke you rules Smile

Bad, bad so bad organization i was see in my life!
 
Offline
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao