View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » FunTibia » Contests
Holiday Comic 2021
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

18-08-2021 12:21 PM Holiday Comic 2021 | Edited by MastroDaro 19-08-2021 03:30 PM
Lilly
Head Admin

Holidays are in full swing, so the contest cannot be missing!
The contest task is to make a comic with a funny holiday story.

18.08.2021 - 12.09.2021

Rules:
1. Your task is to create a comic showing a funny story related to the holidays (in Tibia). The work should be a mosaic of edited in-game screenshots (NOT draw by hand or in a graphic program).
2. Comic may contain:
- up to 12 scenes,
- Tibia screenshots with modification of your choice,
- clouds and speech bubbles with dialogues,
- frames with descriptions,
- editions eg. pasted or drawn characters, items, graphics.
3. To take part in the contest, you must send your comic by submit picture in JPG/JPEG format to album "Holiday contest 2021".
4. We will score: creativity of the presented story, its amusement and diligence of execution.
5. From all the submitted comics, the Funtibia.com team will select 5 entries and submit them to CipSoft, who will select three winners.
6. The content of the comic may not contain offensive content or break Tibia's rules.
7. The comic should be made in English. Entries made in other languages will not be considered.
8. Sign the comic with your character name to receive reward.

Prizes:
1. Golden Trophy of Excellence, Dread Doll
2. Silver trophy of Excellence, Tome of choice
3. Bronze trophy of Excellence, Rune Embleme of choice

Tutorial how to upload picture:
i.imgur.com/cco79sV.png

Feel free to use this thread in case you have any comments or questions!

Have fun! Wink

09-09-2021 12:40 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
aynnah

Warn Level 0 +
Hi! I just have a quick question… on the news thread you wrote “a comic referring to the theme of summer” but here on the rules you wrote “a comic showing a funny story related to the holidays (in Tibia)”… so in other words you mean the comic must be about Summer holidays? As in summer vacations ?… or you changed the contest (cause I see the post is edited) and now its possible to use any other holiday, like Christmas or Halloween? I’m kind of confused sorry!

I’ll be waiting for your answer Smile

11-09-2021 01:02 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021 | Edited by Royber 11-09-2021 01:04 PM
Royber

Warn Level 0 +
Most of the participants have difficulty reading comprehension. The competition was about holiday/vacation as it is in summer time, not Christmas, Easter or Valentine. Good luck to everyone involved, though.

11-09-2021 04:52 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Lilly
Head Admin

aynnah wrote:
Hi! I just have a quick question… on the news thread you wrote “a comic referring to the theme of summer” but here on the rules you wrote “a comic showing a funny story related to the holidays (in Tibia)”… so in other words you mean the comic must be about Summer holidays? As in summer vacations ?… or you changed the contest (cause I see the post is edited) and now its possible to use any other holiday, like Christmas or Halloween? I’m kind of confused sorry!

I’ll be waiting for your answer Smile

Hello!
Thanks for your question. Please focus on summer vacation holiday.

Good luck! Smile

11-09-2021 06:00 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
achiru

Warn Level 0 +
Royber wrote:
Most of the participants have difficulty reading comprehension. The competition was about holiday/vacation as it is in summer time, not Christmas, Easter or Valentine. Good luck to everyone involved, though.

It literally doesn't state anywhere that it's meant to be about "summer holidays" it just says holidays which can be a thousand different things.

11-09-2021 07:05 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Kinandy

Warn Level 0 +
Royber wrote:

Honestly I (like others) understood that it could be about any holiday in Tibia ...

What will happen to the
comics that didn't focus on the summer theme?

We already lost? Shock

11-09-2021 08:29 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Mapis

Warn Level 0 +
achiru wrote:
Royber wrote:

It literally doesn't state anywhere that it's meant to be about "summer holidays" it just says holidays which can be a thousand different things.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that it was stated in the news "...referring to the theme of summer"(http://funtibia.com/news.php):

Attached Images:

11-09-2021 08:31 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
achiru

Warn Level 0 +
Mapis wrote:
achiru wrote:
Royber wrote:

Hey, just wanted to let you know that it was stated in the news "...referring to the theme of summer"(http://funtibia.com/news.php):

Me like many others, came to this topic straight from tibia.com so there is no way that we would of saw that.

11-09-2021 09:26 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
aynnah

Warn Level 0 +
Thank you for your kind answer Lilly!
Wink

12-09-2021 06:30 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
tiranoflamel

Warn Level 0 +
Still have submissions to be accepted? It's because I submitted one and now I don't know if it was accepted as it is not appearing on the album

13-09-2021 01:46 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
valiryas

Warn Level 0 +
Hi! I cant see my submission on the contest album, Im not sure if I screw up something, please let me.know!
I missed that shot again!

13-09-2021 02:46 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
valiryas

Warn Level 0 +
I'm seeing that my last comment figures as sept 13th already, in Argentina is still 12th, I hope I made it!

13-09-2021 05:45 AM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
MastroDaro
Head Admin

Submits have to be accepted. We accepted all but somehow not all images were uploaded correctly. Please reupload - we will accept only these that did not upload correctly.

13-09-2021 02:58 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Psyonic
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
Excuse-me, but acept images in day 13 not is wrong? In rules stay "day 12", this is wrong for all guys with sent in right date no?
Next time, try to send in right date, its what i think, will be unfair for who sent in correctly date.
Good lucky!

13-09-2021 03:29 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
AvanTi

Warn Level 0 +
Psyonic wrote:
Excuse-me, but acept images in day 13 not is wrong? In rules stay "day 12", this is wrong for all guys with sent in right date no?
Next time, try to send in right date, its what i think, will be unfair for who sent in correctly date.
Good lucky!

It is not a publication time, but an approval time.
If you would take a moment you would notice that the works are added one by one, minute by minute. The administration certainly has an insight into who and when published the photo.
Helloo Wink

13-09-2021 03:44 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
MastroDaro
Head Admin

Thats right, several submits were accepted after deadline. The process of approval is manual.

Concerning missing images: I tested that image if you upload image of max 700x1500 px with size of less than 700KB it will be accepted.

So request to all those whos images are broken - please reupload and shrink your images. We will accept only those with broken images.

13-09-2021 05:15 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
Psyonic
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
"Thats right, several submits were accepted after deadline"

But this is not wrong? Fansite need be imparcial no?Day 13 can't be acept anymore, like you rules!
Was 1 month for participe, this is a fault with all participations sent in right date.
Is nice idea for contest, but need made justice for who made the right, its my opinion.

Will be bad if who sent in wrong date win and the people which sent in right date no!

Events its serious in my point!!!

13-09-2021 05:50 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021 | Edited by Psyonic 13-09-2021 05:53 PM
Psyonic
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
Sorry for my post, because i see wrong acept entrys in day 13 and i see wrong too waiting for guys which entry cannot open, have tutorial for it.

I was thinking will be more serious the contest fansite, this is a fault of respect for who made the right!

You broken own rules!

Fansite wanna be serious in points, like Tibia is.
Waiting for more entrys its to harm who was post day 12!

13-09-2021 07:17 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
AvanTi

Warn Level 0 +
Psyonic wrote:
Sorry for my post, because i see wrong acept entrys in day 13 and i see wrong too waiting for guys which entry cannot open, have tutorial for it.

I was thinking will be more serious the contest fansite, this is a fault of respect for who made the right!

You broken own rules!

Fansite wanna be serious in points, like Tibia is.
Waiting for more entrys its to harm who was post day 12!

They were posted 12 but accepted 13 by admin. What you don't get it?
Helloo Wink

13-09-2021 07:34 PM RE: Holiday Comic 2021
valiryas

Warn Level 0 +
I re-submitted mine with the specified specs, hope it makes it! thank you

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao