View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » FunTibia » Contests
FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questions]
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

02-07-2012 06:17 AM FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Winklez

Warn Level 0 +
It didn't really cross my mind, but if the world is also needed, I didn't put it. I don't think I saw it in the rules so I didn't think about it lawlz. Winklez is on Amera.

02-07-2012 11:38 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi... | Edited by Shengso 02-07-2012 11:40 AM
Shengso

Warn Level 0 +
Winklez wrote:
It didn't really cross my mind, but if the world is also needed, I didn't put it. I don't think I saw it in the rules so I didn't think about it lawlz. Winklez is on Amera.

It's not needed since we can check your world by putting u on tibia.com

Tho, i forgot to add my name/city, hope i can do it now and here :X
Cauliflower/Venore

03-07-2012 03:41 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
AirRome

Warn Level 0 +
I too want to add my city, sicne I forgot it in the "Choose a present" contest (my post is at 4th page) Smile
Name : Blade Rome, City: Thais, (World: Astera)

04-07-2012 06:08 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Arual Icerias

Warn Level 0 +
I changed my name in game yesterday to Arual Iceria.....I just dropped the S. But it's still Port Hope and Fidera Smile

04-07-2012 06:33 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

Arual Icerias wrote:
I changed my name in game yesterday to Arual Iceria.....I just dropped the S. But it's still Port Hope and Fidera Smile

Okay, no problem.

05-07-2012 06:17 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Moon Day

Warn Level 0 +
I forgot to put a city, Farmine

06-07-2012 11:14 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Enstone

Warn Level 0 +
Hiho! Any approx date of end of judging? Smile

08-07-2012 01:09 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Ameriov

Warn Level 0 +
Also wondering 'bout that ^^'

09-07-2012 02:38 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Nattfasa

Warn Level 0 +
Not at all to be rude, but the total opposite, I think most of us contestents are thinking "what is taking so long?" "how long does it take to read through 15 submits and decide which one is the winner?" or something along that road. Would you care to explain it to us? for us to better understand and stop pushing you? if it's stress or difficulties to communicate to other judges. Summary: What does the process look like while puting up one of these contests?

-Joker Lady Smile <3
We're all fake, we're all false, we're all as ugly on the inside. By default, we're all bad people, it's once we start loving and caring for each other we take different paths.

We're all the same by default, But i'm diffrent from default.

09-07-2012 03:54 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Ameriov

Warn Level 0 +
Nattfasa wrote:
Not at all to be rude, but the total opposite, I think most of us contestents are thinking "what is taking so long?" "how long does it take to read through 15 submits and decide which one is the winner?" or something along that road. Would you care to explain it to us? for us to better understand and stop pushing you? if it's stress or difficulties to communicate to other judges. Summary: What does the process look like while puting up one of these contests?

-Joker Lady Smile <3

To be honest, I don't think 1 week~ is a long time. Remeber there were 2 contests, not 1. And since there are few ppls that judge us it can take a little bit longer. I remember when I made my own contest for Rookgaardians to write a poem where they could win all possible addons, it really took me "a while" longer than I expected to decide who should be the winner and only like 25ppl did participate. It's hard when rewards are expensive.
But if they could tell us if they are finishing their judging or we have to still be patient it would be nice Wink Waiting is always stressful Pfft

09-07-2012 10:29 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Nattfasa

Warn Level 0 +
Ameriov wrote:
Nattfasa wrote:

-Joker Lady Smile <3

To be honest, I don't think 1 week~ is a long time. Remeber there were 2 contests, not 1. And since there are few ppls that judge us it can take a little bit longer. I remember when I made my own contest for Rookgaardians to write a poem where they could win all possible addons, it really took me "a while" longer than I expected to decide who should be the winner and only like 25ppl did participate. It's hard when rewards are expensive.
But if they could tell us if they are finishing their judging or we have to still be patient it would be nice Wink Waiting is always stressful Pfft

That was a very sadisfying answer, Thank you!
We're all fake, we're all false, we're all as ugly on the inside. By default, we're all bad people, it's once we start loving and caring for each other we take different paths.

We're all the same by default, But i'm diffrent from default.

10-07-2012 04:19 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Mack Kard
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
the War Drums sound, all eager to know the results!
take about two or three weeks more..?
it has only been 10days ~ and all desperate to know the winners!
/รถ\

10-07-2012 05:53 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

Prob this week.

11-07-2012 03:12 AM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
abiston
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
I am eagerly waiting for the results. Smile

11-07-2012 03:47 PM RE: FunTibia Birthday Contest 2012[questi...
Emily Marie

Warn Level 0 +
Waiting full of curiosity aswell Grin
Never won a contest and doubt I ever will xD
But I rly wish to see the lucky winners there were some rly nice paintings!

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao