Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

25-05-2012 05:28 PM "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
abistral

Warn Level 0 +
@Cones. Frown
I dont know if you are the real author or creator of the draw you posted. I saw your ''orc work'' long time ago in some fansite (maybe TibiaHispano).

Is it your? or plagiarism?
There is some fiction in your reality and some reality in your fiction

26-05-2012 12:53 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by cones 26-05-2012 12:56 AM
cones

Warn Level 0 +
abistral wrote:
@Cones. Frown
I dont know if you are the real author or creator of the draw you posted. I saw your ''orc work'' long time ago in some fansite (maybe TibiaHispano).

Is it your? or plagiarism?

@abistral Sad
Clearly, it is because I am the creator of above work and thought of using it for the competition and I have the original work apart if you want to show you. when you want and if you have problem with my work, I can draw your own original so that I do not walk hurried toward stealing other people's jobs fair play. Luck and hope you have fun your participation.

26-05-2012 06:23 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Timoty 26-05-2012 07:23 AM
Timoty

Warn Level 0 +
''.trimlink('', 20).(strlen('')>30?substr('', strlen('')-10, strlen('')):'').''To the dread doll I choise one dog and one cat, but are not any dog and cat! Is one dog of Thais and one cat of my Carlin! :)))
Why? Because in rl this are my pets. One beagle and one siamese (girly), and If I'm bad they can be a very good company.
So! If your beauty dread doll turns down, I offer this two lovely creatures (and food ofc! ñam ñam xP) for start one new smile on him and the jokes begin again! Jajaj.

I try several times, but Idk how make for the image apear here like the others do, sorry (I'm newbie ok!?) here is the link x)

img837.imageshack.us/img837/1258/scaledi.jpg

Azul Rock
Carlin
Askara

Cya! Have fun! ;D

26-05-2012 08:17 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Gokiutho

Warn Level 0 +
Some1 here find my secret msg in my picture

26-05-2012 05:29 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
abistral

Warn Level 0 +

@abistral Sad
Clearly, it is because I am the creator of above work and thought of using it for the competition and I have the original work apart if you want to show you. when you want and if you have problem with my work, I can draw your own original so that I do not walk hurried toward stealing other people's jobs fair play. Luck and hope you have fun your participation.

I really understand your annoy,
If you are the real creator, all I can do is say Sorry and wish you gl in the contest.

Ps: Your work appeared on TibiaHispano long time ago, so I conclude that you are spanish, I am too.
Saludos compañero Smile
There is some fiction in your reality and some reality in your fiction

26-05-2012 08:06 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Lady Tynha 26-05-2012 09:29 PM
Lady Tynha

Warn Level 0 +
The mascot is lonely and sad!Ohhhh Sad
But don't worry,I found the perfect best friend!
He was one of the jesters of King Tibianus...But one day he mades a great prank and died laughing!(literally).But he was so excited and happy that Gods decided to give him another chance.And he returned!But now your skin is gray,his clothes are black and white,but continued with the same playful look.He is the...UNDEAD JESTER!
I choose the undead jester because he is the kind of friend who makes everything in the name of fun!
First,their appearance can cause a bit of fear,like a Dread doll,but the only thing he wants is a lots of laughts!
He is the perfect friend because he never ever eats(he doesn't need hunt,so...More fun!),he never ever sleep(fun all day!) and he never tired or bored(very very happy!).Yours main characteristics are creativity and loyalty.
He has a lots of yellow pillows,spellwands,costumes bags,explosive presents and lots of fun!Tibian citizens,get ready!This duo is ready to make many jokes and tricks!
A friend for life!

img32.imageshack.us/img32/5522/contestfuntibia.jpg

*Hugs*
Lady Elefantynha
Venore

26-05-2012 11:32 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Tempinho

Warn Level 0 +
I figured a good friend was the Minotaur Mage which is located in rook, they were good friends by the minotaur mage is a well dread and lonely doll is playful take it to the beach, but also the minotaur mage could tell the greatest secrets of rook .

Name: Bolex Paladin
City: Thais
1º lugar:
golden trophy of excellenceimages+ golden rune embleme sudden death
+ nightmare doll images

i47.tinypic.com/3524rba.png

27-05-2012 12:27 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Elais 27-05-2012 12:40 AM
Elais
Lord of Fun

Honorary Member

Warn Level 0 +
The best friend for the Dead Doll should be a Gozzler!

He has two mouths for double the laughter! He is also very mischievous and a little bit evil, but he knows how to have fun too. No matter how bad the Dread Doll's jokes are, he will always be laughing along with him (Twice as much even). Pfft

Sounds he makes: "Huhuhuhuuu!"; "Let the fun begin!"; "Yihahaha!"; "I'll bite you! Nyehehehe!"; "Nyarnyarnyarnyar." xD

i49.tinypic.com/fdvdxl.png

Elais
Liberty Bay
Premia

27-05-2012 05:06 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Mack Kard 27-05-2012 05:09 AM
Mack Kard
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
THE BEST FRIEND OF THE "DOLL DREAD" I think it would ...
Black Sheep
img705.imageshack.us/img705/3153/blacksheepo.png

why? it's simple because it is BLACK, FUNNY, and a loyal friend who can take you anywhere on his back, giving a very funny sight for its small size... xD
takes reins and go to make fun of others!

Mack Kard
Venore

28-05-2012 04:01 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
junior

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Royal of Apocalypse
World: Samera
City: Carlin

[img]i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t388/jrocha10/meudragon44.jpg[/img]

I did this to our mascot friend, for he is strong enough to defend him from danger or which, as appeared by the strong, terrible and much feared, it is carious, lovely and very reliable. this is the newest pet friendly.

I made a friend who could protect our mascot, for I have this very strong and terrible dragon, while most carious and lovely. Wink

30-05-2012 02:14 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Mukkinha

Warn Level 0 +
My choice is scary but very fun "mutated pumpkin"

Who else would combine on adventures of our creepy but cute "dread doll?"
the protagonist of all the fun in one of the most entertaining and expected events of our world tibia, would be the perfect partner for the mascot of the most fun fansite of tibia!

Who would not want to see what fun surprises, entertained by these two buddy frightfully fun!!

i45.tinypic.com/2mzxulh.jpg
art by ~ Mukkinha [douglas pedro]

main character : val'mukka
main city: edron
main world: danera

30-05-2012 06:00 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
blade

Warn Level 0 +
Well, in my opinion, Dread Doll does not only need one friend, he actually needs several! He needs a group of friends that are able to undestand him and are able to have fun with him. Within different types of monsters, i think the monsters with blades on their hands have always been seen as fearess, or violent monsters. Therefore, since their creation, they have been known to be in a position of bad and evil. But I’m here to show (and Dread Doll will help me with that) that these monsters with blades can be as lovely as kittens. Therefore, I believe that what dread doll needs are some friends, he just needs to be part of the Gang of Blades, so he would feel at home!
i45.tinypic.com/amr67a.jpg

The following group is formed by nightmare, nightmare scion and a insectoid worker, and they can be very happy doing things together and always having fun, for example:
  • During their leisure activities, they can walk through the forest tickling a group of sibangs

i50.tinypic.com/if5ssy.jpg

• OMG! That´s a ski race in svarground! Let´s see who is the first one ! But...OOOPS...What happened to the insectoid worker? HAHAHA That´s so funny!

i50.tinypic.com/a41m4z.jpg

Of course Dread Doll and his new friends can do a lot of things together, these were just two examples, but what happens now just depends of their imagination...Wanna try?Wink

Character: Blade Lottus
City: Venore
World: Magera

31-05-2012 02:44 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Baron Benjamin

Warn Level 0 +
- Baron Benjamin
- Calmera
- Carlin

It all started with NPC Anerui putting out an add in the local Ab'Dendriel newspaper looking for an assistant in his local food shop. A lot of people applied, but the decision was easy, one of them really had what it take to assist Anerui. That was the Dread Doll. His qualifications were amazing, no one had ever handled meat and hams so good..

Even though this started as a working-relationship Anerui and Dread Doll was such a good match that they eventually became best friends. Their personalities was so similar, and they started to do everything together! I can also mentioned that when Anerui introduced Dread Doll to his younger sister another chapter started, I won't tell that story now, but know that the Dread Doll are not lonely anymore.

img407.imageshack.us/img407/1536/dsc0022i.jpg

Happy anniversary FunTibia!

31-05-2012 04:24 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Excellent

Warn Level 0 +
Mukkinha wrote:
My choice is scary but very fun "mutated pumpkin"

Who else would combine on adventures of our creepy but cute "dread doll?"
the protagonist of all the fun in one of the most entertaining and expected events of our world tibia, would be the perfect partner for the mascot of the most fun fansite of tibia!

Who would not want to see what fun surprises, entertained by these two buddy frightfully fun!!

i45.tinypic.com/2mzxulh.jpg
art by ~ Mukkinha [douglas pedro]

main character : val'mukka
main city: edron
main world: danera

You sir, have some nice drawing skills! Going to be hard to beat that ^^

02-06-2012 02:10 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Magical song

Warn Level 0 +
Hello again FunTibia!!
well, I found another good friend for Dread doll!
This time i chose [Grim Reaper]

i49.tinypic.com/1074a45.png

¿Why I chose him?
Of curse they are very similar, are darkness, both have a big blade that can use for make scary too all tibians. so im sure that they can be a very good friend.

¿Why he will be a good friend for the Dread doll?
im sure that our mascot can be a very good friend for the grim reaper, they like do almost the sime things.
Who more than Grim reaper for be the best friend for Dread doll
They can spend all the time walking around In the darkest caverns, making fun, to all tibians that pass for there.
Or why not being the jester to the king Tibianus and the Queen Eloise.
There are many thing that they can do in tibia i just know that they can be very good friend [the best friend that i ever seen]
And i hope that FunTibia continue making us fun.

And CONGRATULATIONS for these 2 years of a spectacular work.

Character: Magical song
City: Thais
World: Honera

05-06-2012 10:33 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Kazu 05-06-2012 11:00 PM
Kazu

Warn Level 0 +
I'm so sorry, but I can't figure out how to show photo here, but here is the link!

img339.imageshack.us/img339/5650/showr.png

My choise of a best friend for the Dread Doll is NPC Donald McRonald. The Dread doll is sad, he walks very lonely, and has nothing to fill the days with. He is longing for someone to care about, help and someone who thinks he's needed. The farmer Donald McRonald is a hard working man and could really need a friend and helper at the farm. No one can do the job on his wheat farm as good as the Dread Doll with his scythes. The Dread doll will become the happiest, and greatest (!), farmer of all times. No more loneliness nor boring, empty days!

Name: Kazumus
World: Calmera
Town: Venore

25-06-2012 10:11 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Michaldus Faeth

Warn Level 0 +
The ideal pet for dread Doll would be a Nightmare
Why?
The Nightmare would be the ideal pet for dread Doll.
Dread Doll would feel identified with the nightmare creatures that are underestimated by their appearance.
Also it would be the best friend of dread as it is said that a man's best friend is his dog (nightmare).
oi45.tinypic.com/30xg9b7.jpg

Michaldus Faeth
Lucera

26-06-2012 12:11 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
rasoir0591

Warn Level 0 +
img831.imageshack.us/img831/3629/skrzat.png

Dread Doll looks like he do a lot of jokes, so his best friend will be gnome (Leprechaun). Together they will make a lot of fun at this site ;].

Elvaya
Carlin
World Isara

26-06-2012 12:25 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Zero 26-06-2012 12:27 AM
Zero

Warn Level 0 +
Hello.

I chose this girl as a best friend for Dread Doll, her name is Scynthia and she is afictional character that came to my mind while thinking about your mascot.

Why she you ask? The answer is simple. Who else than other girl could be a friend to Dread Doll, nobody else than other girl would understand her, her fealings and thoughts. Also they have something very important in common - both of them love scythes, so they can share their hobby together. For example they can exchange thier scythes from time to time. Scynthia got a lot of diffrent scythes at her home Smile

img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/czuk85/Sorted/Private/DSC00430.png

Forgot to add:
Kuro no Shinigami
Svargrond
Harmonia

26-06-2012 02:06 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
daffodillaz

Warn Level 0 +
Let me introduce you, Ferumbras (female doll), since she and Ferumbras (doll) separated their ways long time ago, she feels so alone too. She would be a great company to Dread Doll, as far as i heard real Ferumbras (female) is also really angry that they never made her doll, even though they made his ex-husband's.

Dread Doll and Ferumbras Doll (female) would made the most successful evil allience, and who knows in the end maybe they will even fall for each other o.0 =)

i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii489/daffodiltibia/femaleferumbrasfuntibiacomp.png

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao