View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » FunTibia » Contests
"Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

26-06-2012 04:21 AM "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Nattfasa 26-06-2012 04:34 AM
Nattfasa

Warn Level 0 +
on the 20th of april, 2011 You were born into the world of tibia, Dread Doll. That would make you an Taurus according to the Zodiac. The taurus appreciate the beauty of life and in relationships the taurus is loyal. A reliable friend with both feet on the ground. According to the Zodiac the taurus fits best with the Aries.
img266.imageshack.us/img266/1692/20120626164.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That's why i think these two cuties would fit perfect together Grin
Dread doll and Aries
Name: Joker Lady
City: Venore
We're all fake, we're all false, we're all as ugly on the inside. By default, we're all bad people, it's once we start loving and caring for each other we take different paths.

We're all the same by default, But i'm diffrent from default.

26-06-2012 04:30 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by denni87 26-06-2012 04:32 PM
denni87

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Xelith the almighty
World: Secura
City: Liberty bay

I choose Mr Star to be Dread doll's best friend. Mr star is a loyal friend that always knows how to make someone happy when they are down. Its always a good time with Mr Star. And he is a bit of a bodybuilder so he can kick some ass if they mess with dread doll.

What more can you ask from a best friend..

And Happy birthday Funtibia

Attached Images:

26-06-2012 07:31 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Michaldus Faeth 26-06-2012 07:32 PM
Michaldus Faeth

Warn Level 0 +
oi48.tinypic.com/bjbjh4.jpg
A dragon would be the best friend of Dread Doll
Why a dragon would be a good friend?
A dragon could help Dread Doll to make some jokes and also can help city transported in town to play you tricks on everyone.
also it would help protect yourself
who would not want a dragon as a friend.
are noble creatures.

Michaldus Faeth
Lucera
Ab'dendriel

26-06-2012 09:03 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Scrholl
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
reserved

26-06-2012 09:36 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by denni87 26-06-2012 09:47 PM
denni87

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Xelith the almighty
City: Liberty bay

I choose Mr Star to be Dread doll's best friend. Mr star is a loyal friend that always knows how to make someone happy when they are down. Its always a good time with Mr Star. And he is a bit of a bodybuilder so he can kick some ass if they mess with dread doll.

What more can you ask from a best friend..

And Happy birthday Funtibia

''.trimlink('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/denni2.gif/', 20).(strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/denni2.gif/')>30?substr('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/denni2.gif/', strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/denni2.gif/')-10, strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/denni2.gif/')):'').''

Attached Images:

27-06-2012 12:50 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Elite Knigth Kozz

Warn Level 0 +
Heyo Fun Tibia!!!

Character : Elite Knigth Kozz
City : Thais
World: Unitera

I chose the Treelings Haunted by the similarity to the Dread Doll, as always knows best friends have things in common here ye their arms and their strong resemblance to evil.

why will he be a good friend for our mascot? Quite simply, the Haunted Treelings in a tree that lives in an evil spirit, but spirits will only seek to make jokes to amuse and pass it very well with his best friend Dread Doll, playing pranks, asutando people and making jokes the others.

i49.tinypic.com/n2inf6.jpg

27-06-2012 03:41 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by denni87 27-06-2012 03:55 AM
denni87

Warn Level 0 +
''.trimlink('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/', 20).(strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/')>30?substr('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/', strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/')-10, strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/')):'').''

Character: Xelith The Almigthy
City: Liberybay

Here is Mr Dragon, he has been Dread doll loyal friend since the beginning, they both where born at the same time and grew up together. But when Dragons became hunted Mr Dragon had to hide to survive. Since then Dread doll has been sad and in need of his loyal friend Mr Dragon, so the question is will Mr Dragon come back to him?

img37.imageshack.us/img37/4100/denni3.png

27-06-2012 05:49 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Elite Knigth Kozz

Warn Level 0 +
denni87 wrote:
''.trimlink('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/', 20).(strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/')>30?substr('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/', strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/')-10, strlen('http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/denni3.png/')):'').''

Character: Xelith The Almigthy
City: Liberybay

Here is Mr Dragon, he has been Dread doll loyal friend since the beginning, they both where born at the same time and grew up together. But when Dragons became hunted Mr Dragon had to hide to survive. Since then Dread doll has been sad and in need of his loyal friend Mr Dragon, so the question is will Mr Dragon come back to him?

img37.imageshack.us/img37/4100/denni3.png

contestant image above is a dragon kidnapping of baby caricature of YU-GI-OH

27-06-2012 11:21 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
jeffstarchips

Warn Level 0 +
Hello Funtibia!! Congratulations for two years!!Grin

Character: Black Scofield
World: Harmonia
City: Thais

I chose the Demon Baby Doll. I think he can be a great friend to the Dread Doll, because he loves company and will always be around. It can be fun, charming, demonic, everything you need in a friend he has. It will be fun at the right time. 'll Play all the time. And how has his demon side is the perfect companion for the Dread. Together they, can they prepare in other parts of the tibia beings. And as he is still a baby the Dread Doll could teach everything he knows him. I believe they will be the best friends in the world!

i48.tinypic.com/e6ys04.jpg

Thank You!!

27-06-2012 08:31 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by zexmura 27-06-2012 08:33 PM
zexmura

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Zex Mura
City: Farmine

i46.tinypic.com/35k78qs.png

Ok, first of all, Happy Birthday to FunTibia.com team!! I wish you infinite fun and joy.

Dread Doll, as a great funny genius, needs nothing but a good and loyal servant. I heard that she was seen in the company of a small creature, who kept on following and yelling loud laughs after every phrase Dread Doll said.
In my research, I found out that his nickname was Gozzly. With a certain cost, I got a particular interview with him, so I can, now, make public the Dread Doll’s right arm caracteristics and peculiarities:
Gozzly was abandoned by his parents while still a young and little imp. The reason for such of a cruelty like that was his brown colored fur around his right eye. Mama told him that a sign like that could only bring bad luck to their village and Papa ordered him to leave.
Gozzlender Strabuska (Gozzly's full name) was always a small creature, even when compared to others from his own race, what resulted in his nickname, "Gozzly"
Even though life had been hitting him in the face ever since he was born, Gozzly never faced things so serious and was always playing tricks on adventurers who landed in the Yalahari Harbor, what called the attention of our friend Dread Doll.
- Dread Doll convinced Gozzly to join forces, as a loyal friend and servant, with the ideal of travelling through all Tibia, researching, discovering and playing new pranks, tricks and ways of having fun.
- Interesting facts:
- - Yes, Gozzly laughs with both mouths (Fun x2);
- - For an unknown reason, Gozzly just can’t say words with “s” correctly. The closest he's got is something like “zzz” or “sh”. Perhaps, it’s something like an accent from the alleys of Yalahar town;
- - Gozzly, when asked, says that don’t keep any bad thoughts or feelings about his parents, their decisions and creed (Gozzly only works with the present. Yay!);
- - Gozzly can use a few spells, like very weak fire and energy strike, setting small things on fire and electrifying public objects like doors, depot boxes, chairs, etc. (Just for the fun of it!)

P.S. I made this today, really hope you guys like it! Grin
NO PHOTOSHOP, YES PAINT!

28-06-2012 05:16 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Michaldus Faeth 28-06-2012 05:17 AM
Michaldus Faeth

Warn Level 0 +
A Medusa would be a great friend to the Dread Doll.
The Medusa is a mythical origin and dark also as the Dread Doll I believe that entenderian very well and they will be able to do many united things.
They will be a great equipment doing jokes to all in the world, transforming things into stone.

oi48.tinypic.com/zk4j1s.jpg

Michaldus Faeth
Lucera
Ab'dendriel

28-06-2012 11:39 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by jakobmiller 28-06-2012 11:39 AM
jakobmiller

Warn Level 0 +
Name: Lady Vaga
images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081212000445/tibia/en/images/9/99/Vampire_Bride.gif

He need a womans company that likes a real manly company like the Dread doll. Therefor, Lady Vaga is the right person! She is sensitive, good at taking care of people and she is a vampire, which means.. That's correct.. No sleep! So she can watch over him!

28-06-2012 11:40 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
jakobmiller

Warn Level 0 +
jakobmiller wrote:
Name: Lady Vaga
images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081212000445/tibia/en/images/9/99/Vampire_Bride.gif

He need a womans company that likes a real manly figure like the Dread doll. Therefor, Lady Vaga is the right person! She is sensitive, good at taking care of people and she is a vampire, which means.. That's correct.. No sleep! So she can watch over him!

28-06-2012 11:05 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Elite Knigth Kozz

Warn Level 0 +
Character : Elite Knigth Kozz
City : Thais

I chose to dwarf geomancer as this monster like the Dead doll and a loner and because of this to appeal to the powers of the earth.

why will he be a good friend for our mascot?
The dwarf geomancer would be a great friend of the dead doll just because you felt lonely for a long time by not having much the same genre or companions (dwarf geomancer) to accompany him through life, being that this being has learned to use the powers land and the fire could enjoy many days in their field and scaring people with their evil

i49.tinypic.com/2hdxgqr.png

29-06-2012 03:58 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by abistral 29-06-2012 03:59 AM
abistral

Warn Level 0 +
Note: All histories presented bellow is the result of Abistral's imagination and they could be not real in Tibia.

The perfect friend for Dread Doll is a Undead Cavebear.
It would be the perfect pet and a good partner too.
The Undead cavebear can also transport Dread Doll in a faster way around all Tibia lands to carry out
their funny jokes and then run away from numerous angry people, caused by their practical jokesPfft.

History:
After 2 years of traveling to different cities of Tibia, The dread doll observed that many people had their own mount. And he thought that with a new mate they would make better practical jokes.

There were rumors of the existence of a sort of ''undead monster'' that was possible to be tamed with a rare tool called Maxilla Maximus.
This tool was extremely rare and was made with different monster's fangs, and some people used to say that female Liches used them as a comb for their long hair.

Dread doll's Birthday arrived, and he celebrated it with his family: ''Ghost Dad'' ''Banshee Mom'', some Demon Skeleton and Ghouls friends and his Lich cousins. But Dread Doll was amazed to see the gift of his Lich cousin, WAS THE MAXILLA MAXIMUS THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR!!

He started the search of the new friend and headed Ramoa because rumours used to say that was there where Undead Cavebears used to live sometimes.
Once in Ramoa, arrived at a close area where two bright green eyes appeared in the dark that amazed our friend, Dread Doll.

It was a big bear skeleton, and was as sinister and terrifying as Dread Doll.
Dread Doll offered his Maxilla to the skeleton and the Cavebear understood the gift as a symbol of friendship.
Dread Doll climbed on the back of his new partner, and there started a new story of adventures and jokes, specially AT NIGHTS!

So be careful!
Because this terrifying couple could be behind you right now, thinking about a BIG SCARE OF DEATH!Shock
i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n557/Abistral/finishedfinal2.png

Direct Link: http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n557/Abistral/finishedfinal2.png

29-06-2012 04:11 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Tala The Homeless

Warn Level 0 +
Who don't wanna be friend with 1 of the foolish members of Cipsoft?

The option is surely easy, Grimrath.

Why Grimrath?
- We saw during Tibia's 15th Anniversary while he was looking like a rat and made an army of hamsters, they are almost funny like mad sheeps. So, why not be best friend with 1 of Grim's hamsters?

Grim's hamster can make you drunk and shoot fire field - Great way to get some food with Dread dolls blades to cook something for dinner after a long foolish day.

Charater: Tala The Homeless / Yalahar

img715.imageshack.us/img715/6834/tibiafunevent.jpg

29-06-2012 05:22 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Van Alexander 29-06-2012 05:25 AM
Van Alexander

Warn Level 0 +
Van Alexander / Antica / Thais

The grim reaper is the best friend of dread doll why?

Both like the color black and the scythe

Both hide their faces because they are so attractive

Both are mysterious and dangerous

Both like the darkness and they never have fear

and the grim reaper is the best friend is one of the most powerfull monsters he will always protect the dread doll.

hehe i hope that you enjoy my work and happy birthday Smile

Scanned:

img593.imageshack.us/img593/1364/tbc.png
Srry Because my sheet of paper dont fit 2012 >.<

RL picture
img685.imageshack.us/img685/9924/realif.png

29-06-2012 07:21 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by James Dark 29-06-2012 10:33 AM
James Dark

Warn Level 0 +
Name James Dark
World Nova
City Port Hope

Well i think a Nightmare would be his best Friend couse Nightmares loyal!
They would do EVERYTHING with dreadoll and he could also ride them if needed!

img843.imageshack.us/img843/8294/fmfd4ip5.png

29-06-2012 07:03 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Scrholl
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
Who would be the best friend for the Dread Doll?

Think in someone who is very funny, very talkative, very active!

IT'S HOMER SIMPSON!

The best friend for the Dread Doll would be Homer Simpson! I talked to him in this week and said about the Dread Doll and her lonely life, needing a playmate.

i46.tinypic.com/97ld3s.png

He agreed that the friendship is very important, and said that he will help being friend of the famous Dread Doll.

With Homer there is no secret. All you have to do is to put some beer, and let the talk roll. They will be the best friend forever.
He asked me if he could bring Spiderpig too. I said that there is no problem!

For that, it will be the best anniversary she ever had! They someday may go visit Moe's Bar too, and of course, all Homer's drunk friends.
They should visit Homer's family too. Marge Simpson said that she will be very proud to receive the Dread Doll in his residence.

Homer said too: "D'oh <annoyed grunt>, we should visit my job too. Mr. Burns will be happy to see us!"

All in all, that will be unforgettable!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Scrholl/Refugia

30-06-2012 03:40 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Dahlia 30-06-2012 03:49 AM
Dahlia

Warn Level 0 +
i46.tinypic.com/212e529.jpg

Giant painter spider!

This is the most talented artist in all Tibian history. Nothing inspires him more than painting his favourite theme: FunTibia's little dread guy, who is also his #1 fan. They share a taste for art and they always have a great time together.

Theirs is an everlasting friendship!

Dahlia
Liberty Bay (Lunara)

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao