Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

30-06-2012 05:02 AM "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Luzei
Fun seeker

- Warn Level 1 +
They say that opposites attract, and it is certainly true in the case of Dread Doll and his Torn Teddy friend. The Torn Teddy helps Dread Doll with tasks that require the use of hands, but unfortunately, the teddy is just so cute that Dread Doll can’t avoid hugging him!
Luckily, Torn Teddy doesn’t mind…he already needs so much sewing and so many patches that he doesn’t mind a few more holes.

i46.tinypic.com/16k0wg2.png

*Teddy and Dread doll love pranking people and do everything together... but when its tickle's time... teddy gets a lil bit scared.

i48.tinypic.com/2qcjqdy.png

-A true friend will never leave you alone.

i50.tinypic.com/2yl42ur.png

Happy Anniversary FUNTIBIA!! : )

Character: Luzei
World: Antica
City: Liberty Bay

30-06-2012 07:03 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
jeffstarchips

Warn Level 0 +
I chose the Medusa to be the friend of Dread Doll .. For nothing better than having a female friendship. They listen more are wiser. The jellyfish is a mystical creature like the Dread Doll. They have so much fun pregrando Iran plays in people. And if you have any enemy to Dread Medusa will turn them into stone. Medusa is very loyal when it needs to be around. She surely will be the best friend in the world!

img96.imageshack.us/img96/4057/medusab.jpg

30-06-2012 07:09 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by daffodillaz 30-06-2012 07:09 AM
daffodillaz

Warn Level 0 +
well i just realised i forgot the “FunTibia.com Birthday's Contest 2012” phrase, so i am gonna upload my work again.

Let me introduce you, Ferumbras (female doll), since she and Ferumbras (doll) separated their ways long time ago, she feels so alone too. She would be a great company to Dread Doll, as far as i heard real Ferumbras (female) is also really angry that they never made her doll, even though they made his ex-husband's.

Dread Doll and Ferumbras Doll (female) would made the most successful evil allience, and who knows in the end maybe they will even fall for each other o.0 =)

Some people call female ferumbras doll witch doll or summoner doll, so doesnt matter what would be dread doll's best friends name as long as they are getting along well with eachother.

i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii489/daffodiltibia/femaleferumbrasfuntibiacomp-1.png

Daffodillaz
Edron
Harmonia

30-06-2012 07:17 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
jeffstarchips

Warn Level 0 +
jeffstarchips wrote:
I chose the Medusa to be the friend of Dread Doll .. For nothing better than having a female friendship. They listen more are wiser. The jellyfish is a mystical creature like the Dread Doll. They have so much fun pregrando Iran plays in people. And if you have any enemy to Dread Medusa will turn them into stone. Medusa is very loyal when it needs to be around. She surely will be the best friend in the world!

img607.imageshack.us/img607/9611/medusam.jpg

30-06-2012 07:23 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
jeffstarchips

Warn Level 0 +
Happy Birthday Funtibia!!!

30-06-2012 10:06 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Michaldus Faeth

Warn Level 0 +
I believe that the best friend who can be in a life is to a dog and that better than to a dog with 3 heads and wicked. (Hellhound) Dread Doll and Hellhound were spending good united moments throwing the ball well three balls for every head, also they will be able to do many jokes to the whole world and also it will serve the Dread Doll as transport it will be possible mount on the Hellhound and this way cross the whole world frightening the persons. Hellhound a creature very powerful but little valued by the people but Dread Doll found a great heart in Hellhound.

oi48.tinypic.com/30bdbhj.jpg

Michaldus Faeth
Lucera
Ab'dendriel

30-06-2012 04:45 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
quike87

- Warn Level 2 +
Happy Birthday Tibiafun!!!
This beautiful doll is called Goldy, and is an amazing and brave warrior who had explored almost every place on Tibia lands, and who knows lots of stories about legendary things on this lands. He met Dread doll exploring the underground caves of darashia, where Dread use to live with the Brotherhood of Bones. Dread doll was impressed by the legendary items that Goldy owns, and when he heard his stories about all his knowledge, he decided to join Goldy on his future missions, so they can be best friends and partners who help each other to succes every challenge that passes trough their way!

Have a nice birthday all the Funtibia.com team!!
Zuryhan (Lunara), Venore

i50.tinypic.com/i4meqd.png

30-06-2012 04:57 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
quike87

- Warn Level 2 +
That's me second choise!
So here it is!!!!!! Nighmty!!!!!!!!!
Dread doll found him investigating the cold mines of Svargrond!!!! When they were in front of each other, they've got surprised because they have the same blades!! It was love at first sight! They were talking about all the things they do with their blades and they were playing a lot, and Nightmy told to Dread that he can gets on his back 'cause he really wants to show every corner in the place he use to live, so after that they became best friends forever !!

I hope you enjoy my pics!
Happy birthday!!!! Grin

Zuryhan (Lunara), Venore

i46.tinypic.com/2mdsc91.png

30-06-2012 08:36 PM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Chinxila felpuda 30-06-2012 08:46 PM
Chinxila felpuda

Warn Level 0 +
[img]i47.tinypic.com/2pysrq1.jpg
[/img]I think that the Dread Doll's best friend would be Edward Scissorhands, because more than anyone else, he knows how it feels when people stare at you because you have huge blades on your hands; he knows how it feels to be rejected when you want to hug somebody or cuddle them. I guess they both could share a lot of experiences, and the Dred Doll wouldn't feel so alone is this world, it would see that there's always other people that have the same problem (or worse!) and, most importantly, would learn how to cope with it in order to improve its social skills and have a normal life along the Tibian lands, just like every other dolls have!
(sorry for the bad drawing skills!)

Chinxila felpuda
Venore

01-07-2012 01:34 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Emily Marie 01-07-2012 01:37 AM
Emily Marie

Warn Level 0 +
Well Ill give it a try and painted something with Pencils instead of PC Smile
So well I thought the Dread Dolls best friend could be Hoaxette.
Hoaxette always sells joke items each april too see people fool around with each other and since our Dread Doll loves to joke around that just fits perfect.
She been selling Spellwands, Farting Pillows aswell as Exploding Presents for a while to our Dread Doll now and decided to join our Dread Doll and his fooling around with others to make us all laugh Smile

First Pic is when I finished the Pencil part. Second shows the Pic in end stadium little colourd.
Hope you like it Smile

i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h426/Emily-Marie/contest1.png
i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h426/Emily-Marie/Contest2.png

Btw its CET time 23.37 now but you page says its 1:37 am so I hope youll count it still.

Emily Sofie
Liberty Bay
Refugia

01-07-2012 01:58 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Dnacron

Warn Level 0 +
dl.dropbox.com/u/26734500/contest/Funnylord.jpg
A good company for all parties ... jokes (someone to laugh)
Always smiling and cheerful! Funny jokes! Fun guaranteed!
A floating party!

01-07-2012 02:09 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
jeffstarchips

Warn Level 0 +
Char: Black Scofield
World: Harmonia
City: Thais

I chose the Grim Reaper because it will be more than a friend to the Dread Doll, are like brothers. For they have many things in common. They are creatures of darkness, both use and sickle will love getting ready together. Nobody can stop this double. They will have so much fun together. For the Grim Reaper is always fair and that he needs Dread Doll is close by. They together form the best friends in the world! Funtibia Congratulations! Bring on more year around!
img811.imageshack.us/img811/6398/funtibia2.jpg

01-07-2012 02:16 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Van Alexander

Warn Level 0 +
Van Alexander/Antica/Thais

This is other work that i did today

Other Friend of dread doll si "the dog" Why?

Is Simple, the dog is the best friend of everybody, they always be with you, they never betray you, they always protect you even with her life XD and sometimes (Very Rare) after you death they protect your graves until the day that them die.

Everybody needs a friend like this xD

Happy BiRTHDAY Pfft

Scanned:
img210.imageshack.us/img210/695/dogj.png

Rl Picture:
img846.imageshack.us/img846/6915/imagen0216.png

01-07-2012 06:11 AM RE: "Best Friend" Contest FunTibia 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

-Contest End-

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao