Yalahar
Saphira

present is : 2x wing Grin
In this special day, I would like to give for Dread Doll a special gift:
A cup of luck would be nice, but don't really metter is the size,
a pot of gold would be a good, but what he will do if thief him Robin Hood
meaby just a frozen stralight, he could fight in the light,
meaby music box, but it can be for him a shock,
all I thought should be thing, but for Dread Doll it will be 2 times wing !
2 times wing, 2 times wing no one will catch him since today it's everything.

24-05-2012 05:17 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
gustavoalves12

Warn Level 0 +
Amera-Shirax Shyenzux
-Carlin

My idea is holidays to Dread Doll.Dread doll in Meriana with jester doll telling jokes, with drinks of Epaminondas Doll, and the king of thais and queen of carlin telling stories, and at the end of the day a party to celebrate his birthday.

Grin

24-05-2012 09:47 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Coles

Warn Level 0 +
Carathor Coles
Celesta
Port Hope

I Will Give he a Reins to he tame a black sheep

24-05-2012 10:36 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Rafaela

Warn Level 0 +
Rafazinhaw
Trimera
Thais

For Dread doll, my gift would be a Spellweaver's Robe, because as the anniversary a special date and you should be more fashion for your birthday party than in others days of the year, so nothing better than a new purple cloack embroidered with gold thread.

Smile

24-05-2012 11:23 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Alice 24-05-2012 11:25 PM
Alice

Warn Level 0 +
Lady ila /yalahar

My present is a surprise party with a big cake, beer and food and all npc from tibia and monsters will be there and ofc queen eloise and king tibianus.

i think is nice idea on present like this
1.- because we have fun together
2.- guests bring more gifts
3.-and the most importan the friendship is the best gift you can give

srry for my bad english

25-05-2012 12:24 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by K3no 25-05-2012 12:25 AM
K3no

Warn Level 0 +
Hell with all the boring answers , I would give the dread doll a girl - Queen eloises doll!

Chinese Cat
Thais

25-05-2012 01:22 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Mack Kard
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
Hard to choose...
I would give away to the "Dread Doll" my favorite item in Tibia, a Yellow Rose, why? because I know what would make anyone happy to have something like that! Grin

Mack Kard
Venore

25-05-2012 02:09 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Lady Tynha

Warn Level 0 +
For our favorite mascot,I'd like to give the perfect gift,which he likes and useful too! (:
And the perfect gift is...a backpack with a lots of Rust Removers!To their scythes are always polished and shiny!
Yeah!He will have a stylish and flawless look! Grin

Happy Birthday!!

Lady Elefantynha
Venore

25-05-2012 02:38 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
TimothyPendragon

Warn Level 0 +
Timothy Pendragon
Edron
Julera

My present to The Dread Doll would make any Tibia player envious. It would be a trip to Germany where he would meet all the creators and employees of CipSoft! This of course would be followed by a party in his honor with everyone he had just met.
Imagine playing birthday games with Guido and the other CipSoft employees... THAT would be a birthday to remember.
Perhaps while he was there he could convince them to ban the wretched Nightmare Knights so his reign of terror could truly begin!

25-05-2012 10:33 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Arkindrakin

Warn Level 0 +
My present would be given to the Dread Doll. For such a grim and scary figure, it is often hard to have fun. Therefore I would give him a mask, similar to the ones from certain horror/scary movies. The black mask with a white face but the face would be very silly. The mask would have the tongue sticking out and would be smiling. The mask would make it very easy for the Dread Doll to have fun with everyone else on Tibia and enjoy all his experiences.

Arkindrakin
Liberty Bay
Premia

26-05-2012 06:03 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Elais 26-05-2012 06:03 AM
Elais
Lord of Fun

Honorary Member

Warn Level 0 +
My present is for the staff of funtibia!!!
I would like to give you all a private jet to be used for whatever you please. You could all fly to each other for visits since you all live in different countries (Poland, Brazil etc). You may even want to fly to Tibia HQ to meet the CM's. You could also fly to members of funtibia for certain events if you were brave enough to see us in real-life Pfft.
Just don't overdo the frequent flyer miles! Grin

Hope you enjoy my present,

Elais
Liberty Bay
Premia

26-05-2012 11:44 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Tempinho

Warn Level 0 +
I would give a brother
He seems lonely, so should get a brother, the two could investigate the map of the tibia together or go to the beach, or go to the forest are numerous things that could make

Name: Bolex Paladin
City : Thais
1 lugar: Dread Doll

27-05-2012 07:29 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Zyz

Warn Level 0 +
Zyz Drutex
Venore

Dear Dread Doll, I will give you something special, a FLAMING SCYTHES! Yeah! Flaming! Smile Now you can not only slash your enemies but you can burn them! Is it not funny to see bruning monster? Yes, it is! Grin Especially if that would be a demon. Pfft Imagine that. Burning demon that shout "HELP! I'm burning!!!" xD

Enjoy your new present and have fun!

27-05-2012 05:49 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Darusio

Hello FunTibia Crew! Smile

I would give for your mascot in this birthday diamond sharpener due to which blades of Dread Doll daggers will always be ready to use Smile

Regards,
Darusio - Yalahar-Celesta.

27-05-2012 09:42 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
abiston
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
The Magical Amusing Kit

This is a kit containing four magical tools which aims to entertain people.

The first item is the Humoradar. This is a special radar that can detects happiness, sadness, rage, anguish, good mood and some other feelings that are close to you. If the Dread Doll had it, it could easily detect an upset person close to it and then try to amuse this person. When finding a happy person, the Dread Doll could gather some more positive energy to itself. This way, the Doll could spread hapiness easier.

The second item of the kit is Bozo's Official Guide. As you know, Bozo is the Royal Jester of Thais and works to entertain King Tibianus.
Making such important and famous King is not an easy task and demmands a lot of effort, different tricks and jokes and a lot of knowledge on how to deal with many different moods and situations. This is why Bozo has decided to get closer to a few magicians and convince them to help him to "write" a book.

This book, however, is not written only. In addition to many written jokes and funny stories, this book gives you many different costumes so that you can disguise properly to each tale/joke and you can also change your voice to make your jokes even funnier. This guide can even change the place around you. If your story/joke takes place in a circus, then you everything around will get decorated like a circus. If your story takes place in the King Garden, then everything around you is going to be transformed in this garden and so on. As a consequence, Bozo's Guide will be a great tool for the Dread Doll because it will be perfect to create a funny and amusing environment, where a lot of positive energy can shine!

The third item is a tool that will inflict laughing! There always are sullen people who do not like to listen to jokes or cannot stand practical jokes and therefore they do not laugh/smile easily. However, for these people, there is an easy solution! The Laugh Feather is an enchanted item that will make anyone have a blast while tickling him/her. Even people who are not sensitive cannot escape from its magic! So if you meet a Dread Doll that has The Laugh Feather, you can ignore its jokes, its smile, its tales but keep in mind that you cannot ignore the feather. You are "cursed" with amusement, surly human!

The last but not less important tool of the kit is the Bag of Laughs. Whenever someone laughs, you can open this bag and the person's laugh will be kept inside of it (as if it were recorded). You can also open this bag to "release" the laughing after telling a joke or when someone is depressed. You cannot deny that listening to someone laughing usually makes you at least smile. With this tool, the Dread Doll could always keep a sample of laughing it caused and can always makes its jokes and energy funnier.

Abiston
Darashia

29-05-2012 08:21 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by eurides-eas 29-05-2012 08:23 AM
eurides-eas

Warn Level 0 +
Hello;

My gift to your mascot will be the new mount: flamingo rider.

I wanna give this gift because this is the best fun costume, it's very funny and you can make exercices walking (or running eheheheheh) in the street xD.

char:
Sir healler
Unitera - Thais

i.imgur.com/c0EXu.png
i.imgur.com/5wWxu.png

xD
Eurides

31-05-2012 11:58 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Excellent 31-05-2012 12:02 PM
Excellent

Warn Level 0 +
First of all: I want to say HII GrinGrin, I just started to play tibia (3-4 days now?) and I am starting to join fansites and stuff so ye.. here I am Grin.

Name: Abandoned Outlaw
City: Venore

The awesome dread doll is being used as a decorated doll, if he's unlucky he has no fellow decorated dolls around him and will only sit there catching dust.. soo what do I am going to give to the dread doll?

I will host a surprise party for the dread doll, I will ask the dread doll if he wants to go on a adventure with me at the plains of Havoc, I tell him I wait at the stairs of venore (south-west gate).

The dread doll will go towards the stairs, he goes down and WAITT!!!, bottles of beer/wine/rum pops open, balloons fly around, hundreds of players screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!..

Once he shaked hands with some of the inhabits of Venore and received some gifts we will travel with a parade to the city Thais, on our way people are standing at the side line with their dolls and summoned monsters to celebrate his birthday, once in Thais king Tibianus shakes the hand of the dread dolls and gives him a special crown, designed for the dread doll!, after that we head to the bar to party untill the late nights.

I hope you guys enjoyed my little "story" atleast I had fun making this ^^

Edit: some typo's =P

02-06-2012 05:02 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Kazu 02-06-2012 05:03 PM
Kazu

Warn Level 0 +
My present for the Dread Doll is a wheat farm! The doll is sad because it feels like it has no use, and is only
loved because of its looks. With the wheat farm the doll will get a job, a purpose, a hobby and it will rule the cutting of the wheat like a boss. No one can do the job as good as the Dread Doll and it will be the happiest, and greatest (!), farmer of all times.

Name: Kazumus
World: Calmera
Town: Venore

09-06-2012 12:17 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Mukkinha 09-06-2012 12:31 PM
Mukkinha

Warn Level 0 +
My choice is the dark lord's cape. I will tell the story of how I got this cape and how I knew that this was our friend wanted and also because I decided to give him a cape...

"... a few weeks ago I was talking to our dear friend and fluffy "dread doll " and I knew his birthday was near. With great skill and care I got great information from our friend, he always dreamed of winning a wonderful cover called "dark lord's cape."
So over the night, I ran into town and started screaming "BUY DARK LORD'S CAPE FAST!", Two days of frustration! until a good soul comes up to me and says he knew the secret of that cape ... but I had to take too many risks and face the most dangerous demon in the land of Tibia, who lived in the depths of a volcano. It was in the depths of this famous volcano located in Goroma, faced frightening creatures, dragons and demons until arriving at the place of battle.
He was very powerful, with a spell invented by the greatest magician already seen in the tibia, the powerful magic to summon demons, for my surprise he perfected this magic and 6 demons was invoked , at the same time.
After much effort and use of powerful magic that could defeat the beast back to the depths of the volcano, leaving your body false and with it the cape of our favorite friend "dread doll" "

I'm sure he'll be very happy to know that I went through this sacrifice, to give his cape so dreamed.

we all know that our friend likes to dress up, and of course q I would do anything to get to our friend seems more and more beautiful. because he is one of the most fun of the tibia, deserves to dress well, nothing like the cape's most beautiful and coveted land of Tibia. And I also wanted whenever he dressed for dinner in a restaurant or a walk with a future girlfriend, he remembered me, his great friend who gave him this gift.

Val'Mukka
Danera
Edron

09-06-2012 11:46 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Leozinho

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Leon Levier
City: Thais

Hello Fun Tibia!!!

The perfect present for our mascot dread doll is the demon set , with these equipment dread doll will spread more dread in other creatures and in us rsrsrsrs

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao