Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

12-06-2012 11:47 PM "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
flashano

Warn Level 0 +
Flashano Skon
Venore

I always thought the Dread doll longed for the kingdom of Thais and that's the reason it sometimes has appeared in the royal castle. So I think the Dread doll deserve the king Tibianus's throne and I would give it for him. Grin

18-06-2012 04:40 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by vitor_gordo 18-06-2012 05:18 PM
vitor_gordo

Warn Level 0 +
Happy Birthday FunTibia;

my gift to the Dear Dread Doll would be a Teddy Bear.
but because the Teddy Bear?
because during the cold and lonely nights she will sleep with the a lovely bear in a warm hug.
Smile

Ultimate Bolt
Thais
Calmera

19-06-2012 09:29 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Relsiegpk

Warn Level 0 +
Relsiegpk
Thais

I would give to the Dread Doll a house, with a chimney, a carpet, a table and some chairs, near Depot in Thais, he'll meet and socialize with people as he is terrible because a bad girl broke his heart in two in the past :(

Kind regards,
Rel.
img535.imageshack.us/img535/8163/relsiegpkdoll.png Yours, Relsiegpk. img535.imageshack.us/img535/8163/relsiegpkdoll.png

24-06-2012 09:24 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Van Alexander

Warn Level 0 +
Van Alexander.
Antica/Kazordoon

My Gift for you is a book , the mystic "Grey Tome"

What? Do you think that a book is bored? O.o NO,NO,NO you Are wrong

Maybe If You Read it you will know many secrets of Tibia, Secrets that not much people know in this days.

Hehe I dont Know maybe you can find Treasures, Fame, Friends and Adventures.... or Maybe You Can Find Answers to Questions like:

What Are Behind of the door in banuta of lvl 999 O.o

How arrive at the basilisk Room?

Hehe In Your Adventures maybe you can find a mystic items Maybe a Blessed Shield, mmm a Longsword or What about a dragon scale helmet O.o

You Are a Mystic Creature this things could be interesting for you

I hope that my gift like you xD cYA and happy Birthday

25-06-2012 08:40 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Michaldus Faeth

Warn Level 0 +
My perfect gift would be a Nightmares Doll. images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101109174323/tibia/es/images/e/e9/Nightmare.gif
why? It would be the perfect gift for that Dread Doll would be identified with the Nightmares Doll already that have the same quality of having a type of blades in their bodies, in addition to that the two creatures are little valued by society for their dark appearance.

25-06-2012 09:20 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Fenelez

Warn Level 0 +
For the birthday present of our little scary but yet funny mascot, I Fenelez would like to give him his very own camera! With a camera he could capture all of the fun events happening around him and carry them around for ages! Smile

Happy birthday from Fenelez!

Warrior, Antica

25-06-2012 10:00 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Nattfasa

Warn Level 0 +
For this years birthday i would like to give the litle Dread Doll, a pretty unique gift.
Our lite fellow does not want to be a part of the lonelyness anymore. So therefore i want to give it a pair of hands.
No longer will the doll need to intimidate people with his massive "scytheish" hands. It can now reach out for another without scarying him/her off.

- Grab someone's hand and make that "someone" your friend, dear Dread Doll!
For what is a birthday all alone?

Name: Joker Lady
City: Venore

25-06-2012 10:26 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Lizezzy
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
Hello and Happy birthday Mr. Dread! ^^

For your special day i'll offer you my company and a perfect day! You may wish anything, and i'll try my best to make it so, for this one special day in a year!
May there be many many more years!

If you like my gift and my company, then maybe we can stay together forever and ill give you a home to stay at! So in the evenings while drinking cup of hot chocolate you may tell about ur amazing advatures and jokes youve made that day! I'd love that, and i hope you too! Smile

With love,
Lunatic van Dark (Venore)

25-06-2012 11:04 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
rasoir0591

Warn Level 0 +
I know what he will need.
Now it's summer and warm, but in winter he will need Long Leather Gloves with Fluff.
Iron freezes very quickly so it will be useful.

Elvaya
Carlin
World Isara

25-06-2012 11:15 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
daffodillaz

Warn Level 0 +
Daffodillaz
Edron
Harmonia

i would give your dread doll, a clown costume, so it can disguise itself and continue its dreadful mission with ease. After all no one gets suspicious of a cute clown =)

25-06-2012 11:16 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
BeastMode

Warn Level 0 +
Personally, I think the dread Doll is fine as it is. However, one more addition would probably obviously how you get the addon itself. Put some kind of demonic Essence around it somewhere. Either on the middle of the shirt, a few dancing around the character, or even on the scythes.

Personally this is the best looking doll in the game. So the only change i would make would be just adding the demonic essence shape or colors in with it.

beast mode mage / edron
amera

I have a house in edron that would look great with this if i could get it. Grin

25-06-2012 11:21 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Nane

Warn Level 0 +
Hey! Happy birthday!!
I was thinking about posting here or not, but efter I see this little cute dool, I couldnt stop myself. here I am, so...
Dread Doll is so cool, but to become 100% cool is missing something.
Dear Dread Doll, I am giving to you "the sunglasses of hell"
http://nyheter24.se/blogg/djamila/files/2011/04/Ann-Sofie-Back-Dripping-Sunglasses-00.jpg more or less like this one Wink!
Have fun!

26-06-2012 12:19 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Noga Feagim

Warn Level 0 +
My gift for Dread Doll.
This is a Grim Reaper Doll
oi47.tinypic.com/1zwc6co.jpg
Why?
I think the best gift we can receive is a doll that is like yourself.
The Grim Reaper Doll has the same origin and share a mythical evil creatures that only the most powerful possess.
The Grim Reaper Doll and Dread Doll feel that the world is unfair to them by their appearance.

26-06-2012 12:36 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Zero 26-06-2012 12:38 AM
Zero

Warn Level 0 +
It is getting wormer outside and for sure the poor Dread Doll is sweating a lot under those cloths. So my present for her would be a change of cloths. Something more fitting to the new season - summer, maybe a swimming suit with some spikes on it to scare away pesky boys. And as a addition to the suit new scythes in a shape that would allow faster swimming in the water.

Kuro no Shinigami
Svargrond
Harmonia

26-06-2012 01:36 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Azurai 26-06-2012 01:36 AM
Azurai

Warn Level 0 +
Hmm, tough call indeed.

I would venture down into the pits of inferno, give mister dread doll the royal tour, showing him each of the throne rooms.

Then, to top it all off, I would summon forth the ruthless seven themselves and have them sign their autographs in blood for mister dread doll.

Mister dread doll would be the envy of all other mascots!

Character: Azurai
World: Solera
Home Depot: Ab'Dendriel

Good luck everyone!

26-06-2012 02:48 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Ameriov

Warn Level 0 +
My little doll, beloved one
Past last two years, we had so much fun
You tried to fool people like a jester
That's why Your favourite word is pester
Your sharpened blades made heroes cry
And eyes that tells "You're going to die"
Some of them might not get the joke
They rather had, pretty much, deadly stroke
But this is Your birthday, so here's Your gift
Book full of good jokes, I did the sift
You will entertain now everyone
Even the kids, a dog, or mum
So I hope You will enjoy this
And here's the bonus- a sweety kiss :*

Ameriov the Punisher
Yalahar
Guardia

26-06-2012 02:54 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Teshi

Warn Level 0 +
I would give Mr. Dread Doll a medusa doll to travel around with because her hair would be lively and talkative... and people are just as afraid of being turned to stone...

This way, he would have someone to talk to and cuddle with, and she would have someone to wave her snakey hair about towards and hiss at.

Happy birthday!

26-06-2012 04:32 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Arual Icerias

Warn Level 0 +
Arual Icerias
Port Hope

For Dread Doll's birthday I would give him the best surprise birthday party ever! We would have it at my house in Port Hope. I would make a chocolate cake (the best cake!) from scratch with only the finest ingredients! All his minions (I mean friends) would attend. We will have mead imported from Svargrond and only the finest dishes from Jean Pierre. We will have fireworks, party hats, and costumes specially made by Stan. This party would definitely be the talk of Tibia for many years to come!

26-06-2012 05:22 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Dark Black Magician

Warn Level 0 +
Dark Black Magician
Thais

My present are very simple. I'll wrap it in a gift box.
This present is different .. that is purchased during the month of April, with Hoaxette, a woman who likes to play and is walking around Thais.
You would see the present and would try to find out what was inside him, and would hear something within him, something that looks pretty cool, but when you open it: KABOOOOOOOOOOM!

Oh, do not be sad, it was fun to see shock in your face , hahahahahaha!

26-06-2012 06:23 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Adivali

Warn Level 0 +
For the Dread Doll`s birthday, I would give him a box of bandaids (carrying around such sharp weapons all the time would no doubt lead to many accidents!) Ofc I would buy `Tibia bandaids`, not Barbie or Princess bandaids because I don`t think he would use them Wink

Adivali, Thais (Refugia)

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao