View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » FunTibia » Contests
"Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

26-06-2012 06:55 AM "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Wingheaven 26-06-2012 07:01 AM
Wingheaven

Warn Level 0 +
Ha! A present to Dready!! Been waiting long time for this!
- After long fights against loads of demons, ive gathered 1600 demonic essences waiting for this moment!
To bring Dready back to life!
You'll ask, why? I will explain!
Dolls are dolls, tibia is a game, games are to have fun! What's the point?
I would bring all those essences to The Bone Master, so he could bring Dready to real life and enjoy tibia with me, Wingheaven and Dready hunting around demons over and over!
Perfect union id say!
Happy Birthday!

Kind regards,
Wingheaven
Yalahar

26-06-2012 07:08 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Petman 26-06-2012 07:12 AM
Petman

Warn Level 0 +
Sup.

I would like to give him a Dr. Zitbag's Transylvania Pet Shop DVDs collection. You know, after a hard day at work we like to reach home, sit down in our favorite sofa chair and watch TV. So why not Dredie?

I imagine him watching this, in his chalet (still paying it), drinking a soda and trying to find out how to repair his broken shoe sewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNqtyjjOdY for those who doesnt know Dr. Zitbag's Transylvania Pet Shop Pfft

Petman
Yalahar

26-06-2012 07:51 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Alux

Warn Level 0 +
I would give the dread doll something that could be fun, something that increases your happiness by being a birthday, I would give some rocks of the underworld to sharpen your knife hands and when it does out of its blades many sparks and so their laughter increases.

Happy birthday FunTibia.

Alux music/Thais

26-06-2012 08:49 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Shionk
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
Oh, cmom, its Dread Doll's birthday
what's a better present than a party? not a simple party, but a party that which Dreadie deserves (that's how I call her, we are bff ;D)
Dreadie parents are too rich, they are throwing away tons of cash and rune emblems, Dreadie already got a lot of gifts from them, that's why a party is better, it gives the better of gifts: lots of laughs and happiness.
But she deserves a party with her friends, of course Impward, Whinona, Evilina and Meandi‎‎ are invited to blow up everything \o/. All the dolls are invited to come, but im not sure about the Stuffed Dragon.. Last time he came, he sneezed and five dolls turned into Torn Teddies ;O
When Dreadie saw it, just said: "Mhausheausheu! What a FAIL! Mwahaha"

And that's all folks Pfft

(Julera - Blue Blink Boy - Yalahar)

26-06-2012 09:20 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Dros

Warn Level 0 +
Drotier-thais

I would give our Dread doll (TURN TABLES) so he could scratch some mad beats to us Tibians Wink

26-06-2012 03:42 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
pepeszka

Warn Level 0 +
My gift would be.... a house! A house in venore, Where the doll would make a big birthday party and put all the gifts from tibians! And from venore its not far to Brotherhood of bones headquarters!

Player name: Elite Pepeszka
City: Thais
(server: Aurora)

26-06-2012 04:56 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
tuni

Warn Level 0 +
Jtuni
Edron

First of all congratulations!
My present would be for you and your mascot. My present would be Myself. Maybe it would be more present for me than for you but I think we would have very nice moments together.
Playing with your mascot would be dangerous and in the same time it would bring me an adrenaline rush, what it's like hunting in very dangerous places in Tibia.
So I would gift a whole life (and maybe deathtime too XD) of entertimement together.

26-06-2012 11:46 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Mirkwilt

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Mirkwilt
City: Ankrahmun

My dear Dread Doll, I know that you've been suffering along these days, cause loneliness is, surely, one of the worst things in the world.

So, I would like to affectionately offer you a little gift, but remember: with the best intentions.

Well, enough talking... What I would like to offer you is a Maxilla Maximus!
With one of these, you can take your time hunting an Undead Cavebear and even tame it!

Imagine it, you will have a loyal friend that will always be with you and will even carry you!

And I can see in the way that you dress that you are member of the Brotherhood of Bones!

A member of the Brotherhood of Bones with a Undead Cavebear is just AWESOME!!!

27-06-2012 02:27 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Winklez

Warn Level 0 +
'Ello. I would give the mascot a mount. This mount would be a flying unicorn of DEATHShock.

Why you may ask? I'm sure the little bugger gets tired of walking, so a flying mount would do him great justice. (Unless he's got a weight problem, of course). Also, it's a unicorn of DEATHShock. It kills. And it's a unicorn. That flies.

Winklez
Ankrahmun
Grin

27-06-2012 02:29 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
Lurfaan

Warn Level 0 +
The gift that Dread Doll will get from me would be a Jester Doll because Dread Doll seems sad and i think that he would be happier with a friend.

Lurfaan/Thais

27-06-2012 03:50 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by roariks 27-06-2012 03:51 AM
roariks

Warn Level 0 +
I would have to say that if I was going to give our Dread Doll a gift, it would be the ability to cast the spell "exevo pan". That way it would never ever go hungry and would be able to make food to share with all of us at funtibia!

"If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day, if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime. xD

Dien Brunorta
Darashia
Vinera

27-06-2012 04:55 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
orzeu

Warn Level 0 +
Bezprym - Darashia

I would pass a Skeletal Warhorse to Dread Doll so it can roam around the world and haunt lone travelers. Every human who hears Warhorse's demonic grunt is believed to be unlucky for ages. Skeletal Warhorse snort can be sometimes heard near Black Knight's house. Warhorse was risen by Gods from Black Knight's beloved horse after it was lethally hit by collapsing house. It used to accompany him while he commandeered Royal Army.

The warhorse would walk slowly and leave mysterious light blue mist marking his track for a while.

Dread Dool would be happy to have loyal companion and be respected.

27-06-2012 05:03 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Kurenai Genkai 27-06-2012 05:09 AM
Kurenai Genkai

Warn Level 0 +
Our friend Dread Doll deserves a super gift in 2012.
For this I had to push myself very hard to bring up here to get your gift.
It is with much sweat but the bottom of my heart that I will impart a beautiful mount a nightmare I managed to tame one of my hunting for that great tibia, and you and he was sad and lonely, needy for a friend.
And I'm sure you two together will make friends FunTibia much happier: D

Kurenai Genkai
Yalahar

27-06-2012 08:54 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Dahlia 27-06-2012 08:58 AM
Dahlia

Warn Level 0 +
In a remote place, inside of a magnificent town where everyone laughed, dreamed and sometimes summoned horrible demons that satisfy the dark humor of this village, prince Dread Doll was celebrating his 2nd birthday. He was amused with a dance over red-hot coal (he was not participating, of course, and apparently he was the only one having fun with it). When the dance was over three dark fairies came to offer Prince Dread Doll their presents. The first fairy put at his feet a legendary weapon and said: mighty Prince, I offer you The Maze of Fury, a mighty weapon with whom you'll be able to be as strong as Februmbras and spread the chaos all over the Tibian world. The Dread Doll asked her: And what am I supposed to do when I'm done with everybody? That’s quite boring. And he put her in flames. The second fairy was a little bit nervous but she offered her present and said: His Dreadiness, I offer you the Boots of Waterwalking; with them you'll be able to make several jokes when you cross all oceans and surprise everybody. Again, the prince asked her: What am I supposed to do in the middle of the ocean? Getting bored as a palm tree in a small island?...without coconuts!? And he turned her into ashes. The third fairy was shivering, and no sooner had she took out a beautiful Eskimo doll the prince had burned her down. He said: You don't give a doll to another doll. That's stupid.
Prince Dread Doll was disappointed but then a dark mage arrived to offer him another present, he was aware of what he had done to the three fairies so he started:
-Wait! Don’t kill me I got you the best present ever. Because you know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of! You wouldn't get this from any other dark mage. My Dreadiness, I promise I never gonna give you up, I never gonna let you down.
Before this dark mage offered him his great present, Prince Dread Doll decided to make the dark mage himself his best present. So he trapped him in a 80s video and made him sing a catchy song for all eternity. And he made an odd joke out of this video that amused him for a long time.

That's why I believe the best present for Dread Doll is Rick Astley!

Dahlia
Liberty Bay (Lunara)

27-06-2012 12:04 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Zeth Kena 27-06-2012 12:08 PM
Zeth Kena

Warn Level 0 +
Zeth Kena
Thais

Firstly, a very happy birthday to all the staff Funtibia.com and, of course, Dread Doll!

Dread Doll is notorious for his practical jokes rivaled by none other than Bozo the Jester himself; his scythes for hands make for worthy additions. Although these metallic limbs make normal everyday tasks from cooking all the way down to doing the laundry, quite a hassle, one of the few things that they allow him to excel at is gardening. That's right, gardening! What would take a tiquandan to prune, clip and trim a garden, Dread Doll can do it in half the time!

That's why i've decided to give Dread Doll a gardening book for his birthday. In no time, even the Elves of Ab'dendriel will be jealous of Dread Dolls garden!

27-06-2012 06:22 PM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by AirRome 27-06-2012 06:33 PM
AirRome

Warn Level 0 +
Hallo and a happy birthday to the FunTibia stuff and the Dread Doll!
Thanks for making such an interesting fansite!

My present would be the following:

I would surprise you, the FunTibia and the DreadDoll with a biiig Birthday-Party, I would be the DJ (my Hobby Smile ) and let escalate the whole party until noone can stand anymore
and falls asleep... Well you will think "What a nice party..." but the main present is yet to come hehehehe...

Since the DreadDoll loves to play tricks on everyone it is time to play a trick on You and the DreadDoll!
While you sleep i would draw your faces and bodies and would build pyramids with furniture and put you sleeping on top of them! As soon as you wake up
you will get some baddass surprise! Boooom! What a fun Smile
Just like in the music video of Justice´s "We are your friends".
I am not sure if it´s allowed to post links for videos here, please remind if not.

To make it more visual:
http://www.tape.tv/musikvideos/Justice-Vs-Simian/We-Are-Your-Friends
( no hack you can google it Grin )
Have Fun and a nice Birthday! Smile

Blade Rome
Astera

28-06-2012 01:30 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by kikalu 28-06-2012 01:31 AM
kikalu

Warn Level 0 +
Character: Cute Sofia
World: Trimera
City: Thais

The best gift for the Dread Doll can be:

A Draken Doll Girl!! why?Cool
Since Dread Doll feel lonely, nothing is better than having a Draken girlfriend to do naughtiness, go hunting, makes jokes, be the perfect couple and have babiesGrin(Baby name: DreKend) but especially that the Dread Doll may have a soul mate who can love and protect forever and never again feel alone or be aloneWink

I think this is the perfect gift for the Dread Doll<3
*Sorry for the bad English is because im from Chile and my English is not so good*Smile

28-06-2012 03:09 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012
fawniee

Warn Level 0 +
My gift to dread doll is very simple is a magic wand to make everything he want or wish to be fulfilled, Dread only have to say the magic words: (kaboom booom) and what he wish will come trueSmile. And I give a Nightmare Scion to Doll Dread to not feel alone anymore and can share with his new friend, the magic wand for make pranks to King Tibianus and Queen Eloise and can have partys with demons, dragons and Nightmare Scion Girl.Grin

Char:Lady of samantha ; City:Yalahar ; World:Trimera

28-06-2012 07:43 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Karl 28-06-2012 07:46 AM
Karl

Warn Level 0 +
Present: A Beach Backpack, containing 50 Honeycombs and a Waterball.

Reason: For our Dready, I must say: must be stressing to be after foul souls and keep guiding them through eternity... So I think that, at least in this anniversary, Dready must have a little time off! I think that one day at Meriana's Beach, with the Mermaid would be good for him. And then, I'll give him my present! With Honeycombs, Dready can persuade the Mermaid that he is friendly, and with the Waterball, both can play and have a good time. I was thinking about a Valentine Card, but I think its too early to use this... Maybe on the next chapters...

Tina Exflare
Edron
Jamera

28-06-2012 09:03 AM RE: "Choose a present" Contest FunTibia 2012 | Edited by Shengso 28-06-2012 09:05 AM
Shengso

Warn Level 0 +
I would buy whole forge(one slave taken from Nightmare Knights included) as present for Dread Doll.
Why? To let those awesome blades be sharp and shiny for evah.

Also i would leave a pack of ice-creams in the forge.
Why? C'mon, Everyone likes ice-creams.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao