Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

14-07-2012 03:14 AM Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

Everybody is allowed to give your opinions since it be in a constructive way. What some people trying to do is to make bad advertisements about me or the fansite, and as adm I can't tolerate it. I don't make the things alone, have a team behind me that is envolved and together with cipsoft. I'm only the person who is infront to give the clarification. With that, I know that some people may think that the things done was made only by me, since I'm the only one who is talking. For the ppl who got warnings the reason are: spamming, making bad advertisements about the fansite or a person. The rules that we have on fansite are the same of Tibia.com.
The results will continue. The only thing that may change will be the 3rd place on the "Best friend" contest.

14-07-2012 03:18 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
deusasorcererops
Fun seeker

Warn Level 0 +
It's So unfair.
Sad
I was in first, and before un second...
annnnd I lose

I want cry :'(

Is UNFAIR

14-07-2012 03:35 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012 | Edited by Tala The Homeless 14-07-2012 03:36 AM
Tala The Homeless

Warn Level 0 +
Seems I won 2th place on ''1st'' lottery draw, However I suppose it is pointless to complain about it?

because this contest seems unfair and corrupted in my eyes by read all posts, However. I call it ''hilarious'' that I ''win'' for 1st time after joined probely over 40 contest without win anything, But that is my kind of luck.

Quite disappointed but as I said earlier, Bet it is useless to complain about it by read all other people that have posted.

14-07-2012 07:00 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012 | Edited by James Dark 14-07-2012 07:01 AM
James Dark

Warn Level 0 +
just wondering couse i didnt even got 1 point what was wrong with my pic?
so i know it for next time

or was i instandly kicked couse there was a nightmare already on "band of blades" that wouldnt be nice -.-

14-07-2012 07:29 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

James Dark wrote:
just wondering couse i didnt even got 1 point what was wrong with my pic?
so i know it for next time

or was i instandly kicked couse there was a nightmare already on "band of blades" that wouldnt be nice -.-

The judges choose their top 5
for the 1st place they receive 10 points etc...
you pic didn't enter on top 5 thats why you didnt won points

14-07-2012 08:06 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Mack Kard
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
Only are comments and i hope you can clarify

1.-
the name of the contest is:
Best Friend Contest...
the first place is... a "Gang"

if you can search the definition...
example "wikipedia"
you can found
"Best friend, someone (singular) with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship "

so idk how 3 Creatures are in singular definition?

2.-
if the second was disqualified. why not the third change to that position? why appeared a 2nd new place?
taking scores and their way of seeing things, in any case the third should have been Jeffstarchips and not Luzei from the beginning.

3.-In the lottery, if you had a problem in the first lottery because you win a prize, why in the second lottery you wont eliminated your posts?

*I know this don't give me a place or a gift but only want to know explanations.

14-07-2012 10:07 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Arkindrakin

Warn Level 0 +
Mack Kard wrote:
Only are comments and i hope you can clarify

1.-
the name of the contest is:
Best Friend Contest...
the first place is... a "Gang"

if you can search the definition...
example "wikipedia"
you can found
"Best friend, someone (singular) with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship "

so idk how 3 Creatures are in singular definition?

2.-
if the second was disqualified. why not the third change to that position? why appeared a 2nd new place?
taking scores and their way of seeing things, in any case the third should have been Jeffstarchips and not Luzei from the beginning.

3.-In the lottery, if you had a problem in the first lottery because you win a prize, why in the second lottery you wont eliminated your posts?

*I know this don't give me a place or a gift but only want to know explanations.

This pretty much sums it up.

And Kariel, it may seem people are being mean to you specifically...but as you said, you are the face of the fansite. It is your job to take the abuse and the feedback with a smile and deal with it the best you can. I don't see Mirade etc complaining because people don't like something on Tibia. They don't always agree, sure, but they at least try to treat people with some respect and delicacy.

14-07-2012 01:09 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
James Dark

Warn Level 0 +
well looks like you didnt understood me
i want know why exactly i didnt got a single point

was it couse of the drawing? couse there was other pics that got points that was way worser

or was it couse i wrote only a small text?
this was a drawing contest not a writing contest if i aint missunderstood

so please tell me what exactly was wrong with my pic so i can make it next time better

14-07-2012 04:13 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012 | Edited by Lizezzy 14-07-2012 04:14 PM
Lizezzy
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
Congratz peepz! Smile
Wery nicely done!

Dramas are not needed, there are always people who are not happy with the results!
Nothing will be changed anyways, better luck next time!

L.

14-07-2012 05:33 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

James Dark wrote:
well looks like you didnt understood me
i want know why exactly i didnt got a single point

was it couse of the drawing? couse there was other pics that got points that was way worser

or was it couse i wrote only a small text?
this was a drawing contest not a writing contest if i aint missunderstood

so please tell me what exactly was wrong with my pic so i can make it next time better

You misunderstood so, because this was not only a drawing contest, that's why I ask for the person give a explanation of why the friend would be a good idea etc... That's the error of the people in thinking in this way, we evaluated the texts too.

14-07-2012 05:37 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

This pretty much sums it up.

And Kariel, it may seem people are being mean to you specifically...but as you said, you are the face of the fansite. It is your job to take the abuse and the feedback with a smile and deal with it the best you can. I don't see Mirade etc complaining because people don't like something on Tibia. They don't always agree, sure, but they at least try to treat people with some respect and delicacy.

Respect we give for the people that honors and respect you too.

@Lizezzy

As the people saw, I'm not afraid in change results.
I'm just waiting the answers of 1 judge to make a new change.
I already join contests that after the results, It was proved the some of the winners used photoshop, illegal things that for the contests was not allowed. And you know what the admin did? Nothing, just ignore all, didn't reply and closed the thread, after weeks everybody "forgot" what happened.
That's why people are surprised and shocked, maybe they never saw the truth and the result changing in a contests; but here on Funtibia the things are a very different.

14-07-2012 06:54 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
jeffstarchips

Warn Level 0 +
Thanks FunTibia For the second place!
I worked a lot on my drawing. I had several ideas. I thought of many friends.
But when we participate in a contest you must read the rules well.
Do not you have won the competition, does not mean that his art was not good. For the idea also has to be good.
I understand that many may be sad about the result. I understand. I have attended several fan art contest and tibia did not win.
We must learn to respect the choices of judges. And try to improve and the next!

Thanks again for the opportunity Fun tibia. And I think the winners were fair and very creative!

Just want to confirm the Golden Emblem Sudden Death Rune SD
Black Scofield
Harmonia
Thais

14-07-2012 07:02 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Moon Day

Warn Level 0 +
@Kariel Win:

Hi, i join on the choose a present contest. I've read all the post on this thread and i saw that you said that you delete some post. I was looking on the Choose a present thread and i dont found my post. So i want to know why did you delete my post?

I Said this on the post: "I choose my presence because whe we are sad and lonely the best thing is to be with friends."

I want to know too the reasons that made my post to be deleted.

14-07-2012 07:57 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Moon Day wrote:
@Kariel Win:

Hi, i join on the choose a present contest. I've read all the post on this thread and i saw that you said that you delete some post. I was looking on the Choose a present thread and i dont found my post. So i want to know why did you delete my post?

I Said this on the post: "I choose my presence because whe we are sad and lonely the best thing is to be with friends."

I want to know too the reasons that made my post to be deleted.

We was very light in the criteria and deleted the posts we don't consider it could be a present. We expected gifts and not a person as reward.

14-07-2012 10:06 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Emily Marie

Warn Level 0 +
Kariel Win wrote:
This was not a contest to see who is the best designer, who made the best picture.

Im sorry but the first place should have been disqualified and you knwo it yourself. The nightmares are just cutted out with photoshop from the cipsoft teaser and turned liek you hold it infront of a mirrow.
And the Doll is aswell just copy pasted and a little shape over it so it looks not 100% same colour as the original one by Li Dao.

You said we can used exisiting monsters ye but existing paintings that we just fit together by copy paste and cut outs?
Lmao wheres the SELF MADE part your talking about then?

Idc if I won or not but there were more fair and better people around in the contest that deserve a Win.

And I doubt Cip with give rewards to rule breakers of a contest.

We as Tibianation Team had to kick out our Winner aswell cuz we later on got told it was a Copy of someone else.
So stick to your own made rules and disqualify at least the first place lol.
/read theres something with another winner too but dno about that one so w/e.

15-07-2012 03:01 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Mack Kard
Jester

Warn Level 0 +
@Kariel Win:

I asked you only 3 things...
and I said "I just want to clarify, I do not expect to win something because i wasn't even close to it", I just want answers!
I believe I have not disrespected anyone, and therefore do not understand "why I have no answers"

OK, the contest is ended and the prizes was sent, but can you answer?

15-07-2012 04:33 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Moon Day

Warn Level 0 +
@Kariel Win

Well i think that is unfair for me because you never tell that a person cant be a present. I dont see a rule that said that i can be disqualified if i choose a person for a present.

The rules said:

【ツ】 In this contest, you can make only 1 submission
【ツ】 You have to submit your works by the end of June
【ツ】 No multi accounts allowed
【ツ】 You must not break any rules of Tibia.com
【ツ】 Remember to post your character name and city that you would like to receive the prize (in case you win).
【ツ】If there are any changes in the rules, we will announce it in this thread
【ツ】You can participate in both contests. (“Best Friend” and “Choose a present”)
【ツ】If you break any rule, you will be disqualified from this contest
【ツ】Your text must be posted in English. (If you have any difficulty writing in English you can ask for our team to help you).
【ツ】The best answers will win a ticket to our lottery.

So im not mad at all but you could post a rule there saying that -.-

15-07-2012 05:58 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012 | Edited by Kariel Win 15-07-2012 06:00 PM
Kariel Win
Head Admin

@Moon Day

So you the kind of person that go to a birthday party and say that your presence is the "present"?
LMAOGrinGrin

@Mack Kard
The things you asked it was already answered in other posts.

15-07-2012 07:30 PM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Moon Day

Warn Level 0 +
@Kariel Win

Yeah im the kind of person that do that.

But im disappointed because i should get a number on the lottery.

16-07-2012 07:20 AM RE: Results FunTibia Birth Contests 2012
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Moon Day wrote:
@Kariel Win

Yeah im the kind of person that do that.

But im disappointed because i should get a number on the lottery.

We don't consider that as a present, so no present = no ticket. Understand now why you didn't join the lottery?

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao