Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

04-04-2011 05:52 AM How to Say Goodbye? | Edited by Romano 04-04-2011 05:53 AM
Romano
Head Admin

AdminTibiopedia.pl AdminFunTibia.com Admin

For two years, CM Ogrey has been an avid messenger, both for the Tibian community and for CipSoft. He has always performed his tasks with passion and commitment, and with a good deal of humour. He is well respected and popular among the Tibian community, a community he undoubtedly holds close to his heart. He has also been a great contributor to our community management team and a valuable asset to CipSoft.
However, Captain Oggy is now eager to explore new seas and venture across new shores outside of CipSoft. On April 15, he will set sails and move on. Even though we are happy to announce that we have found a new community manager to fill the gap he leaves, we are truly sad to see him go.

Ogrey, as friends and colleagues we want to thank you for all you have done and for the great moments we have shared. It was a pleasure to work with you. Among many other things, we will treasure your witty comments that made us laugh, for example:

Somebody once told me that I was a sadist in my previous life. I loved to torture others with bad jokes and even worse stories that were completely meaningless. Note, that was my previous life! There might be some traces left though even today. I should investigate further...

You know, there are some rather strange people working at CipSoft and these guys usually make some equally strange sounds, utter weird sentences, or have passionate discussions about private and not-so-private matters with their colleagues.

What is a humorous message of the day for you? Is it something like "Ogrey fell off his office chair" or "Little Noodles wants to be a sheep dog in his after-life" ... or simply "You are dead"?

Yeeeeeeh... world champions... and Germany is third. Third means 3 months downtime. So see you in October. Bye.

A CM token is pure love, isn't it? We do not really need a Love token...

May the sea be smooth,
and the winds fill yer sails, Captain!

Mirade, Rejana and the whole CipSoft team
static.tibia.com/images/news/oggy_sunset.png

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao