Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

20-06-2013 06:19 AM Mutation of the Nature
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

Dear Spectulus,
My old friend. I hope you are doing well and I am very sorry to disturb you but I have to share something with you. You are not going to believe this. Well, let me start from the beginning.

Some days ago, I decided to travel to Carlin to visit the city library since I have never been there before. So I took the ship from Edron to Ab'Dendriel. From there I continued by foot because I wanted to admire the beautiful nature and wildlife. After a while, I could see Carlin from afar. All that was left to pass were some tree houses that reminded me of the elvish town I had just left.

As a druid and a member of the explorer society, I have seen a lot of things in my life, and many of them were missing a good and logical explanation, but what I have seen here was just… incredible...
When I was walking between those tree houses, straight towards Carlin, I got attacked by a pile of leaves all of a sudden. Yes, LEAVES! Creatures as tall as a cyclopes, giants made of countless leaves and twigs. I had not seen them coming as they were blending in perfectly with trees and bushes. What a deadly surprise. I climbed up to one of the tree houses… but not to save my life as I first had thought. When I was standing there on a wooden platform, trying to recover my breath and watching the deadly leaf creatures from above I heard a strange noise. It sounded like horse hooves on a wooden floor. I turned around and in the twinkling of an eye I was confronted with…
static.tibia.com/images/news/forestreanimated_small.jpg

Half horse, half woman. Her green eyes were full of bloodlust and one look into her face convinced me that it would be a waste of time to ask for mercy. On the head, they grew a pair of antlers that would even make a kingly deer go green with envy. Instead of hands, she had two big paws with long and sharp claws. Not a moment too soon I used my magic shield, and started to run. Without the magic shield I would have been killed by the powerful paw swipe that hit my back. Alas, my luck was short lived. While I tried to escape the fury on my tale, another leaf creature attacked me head-on. It looked even more aggressive and stronger than the ones which attacked me down on the surface. I could not escape, they were everywhere. I knew that I was close to death and that I had only one chance left: the possibility that those creatures are not able to sense invisibility. So I put on a stealth ring and… well… I defied death once again. Obviously, they couldn't see me anymore and I made a quick getaway.

static.tibia.com/images/news/forestfury_small.jpg

What an adventure, don't you agree? Now, while I am writing this letter to you I wonder if there is any connection between this mutation of nature and those creatures near Ulderek's Rock you mentioned recently. You called them rorcs, didn't you?

Yours sincerely!
Z.Z.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao