Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

29-06-2013 11:40 PM The Challenger
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

Special Issue – Thais, Venore, Carlin: 99 gps / Svargrond, Port Hope, Darashia: 120 gps / Liberty Bay: 129 gps

THE CHALLENGER

static.tibia.com/images/news/summer_update_tree.jpg

- Quests are for Heroes -
+++ NEW RAID TOKENS AVAILABLE +++ NEW RAID TOKENS AVAILABLE +++ NEW RAID TOKENS AVAILABLE +++
Dear readers, subscribers, and fans of THE CHALLENGER,

We are more than just happy to announce the release of our first special issue of the year. As you probably have heard already, the elvish town Ab’Dendriel and the ruins of Drefia will be worth a visit soon. Furthermore, new creatures are going to threaten the Tibian lands, and eagerly awaited monster raids will give you the chance to demonstrate your bravery and fighting skills more often. But there is more to come. If you are interested, do not wait any longer and read this special issue of
THE CHALLENGER.

Sincerely,
Your Challengers

Dark Rituals
The first thing we want to introduce to you is not for the faint-hearted. If you cannot stand the sight of blood, or if you are afraid of necromantic rituals and bones, we advise you to skip the following part.
Our Daramian correspondents found out that an undead necromancer in the desert ruins of Drefia is looking for help. It is a bloody and disgusting ritual that he wants to perform. Due to the fact that he is not really alive he needs a vivacious assistant. If you are not afraid to participate in dark ceremonies you should search for Omrabas and offer your help. He has something very handy as reward for your assistance.

Challenge of the Day:
Use a special copper key to enter the door to the path that leads you to Hellgate. Once you are there, search for those who atone for the sins of their ancestors. Offer your help and make life easier for them, at least temporarily. If you manage to accomplish all tasks in one day, the repenters might reward you with something special. What are you waiting for?
Reporter Stories: The Forsaken Mine
Close to the gates of Ab'dendriel, we sighted a forsaken mine. You know how curious we journalists are so we started to investigate thoroughly. After some days of watching the mine from a safe distance, we decided to enter it. Once inside the mine, we were able to have a look at another level beneath the entrance. Creatures, which you usually do not meet so closely to the town, were roaming around down there. Surprised by this discovery, we left the mine and came back the next day just to find out that yesterday's creatures were gone, and that different monsters had claimed these grounds. The whole environment in the mine had changed as well. We repeated our observations for some days: Sometimes, we found the mine in the same state as the day before, and sometimes both the creatures and the environment were different. That sounds like a challenge, doesn't it? If you are able to find out what is happening there, please share your knowlegde with the other readers of THE CHALLENGER.

static.tibia.com/images/news/gravedigger_small.jpg

Reader's Letter: Fury Gates
Dear THE CHALLENGER,

Recently, I was wandering around and looking for a new challenge when I noticed a fiery glow on the horizon. I smelled an adventure, hasted there and found a lot of fire, piles of ash, and a burning gate. Brave as I am, I drew my shiny blade and walked through that portal of flames. Then one thing led to another. This challenge was too hard, at least for me. I was able to parry the first few attacks but I had no chance. The last thing I saw was fire and then I already found myself in the temple. I advise you to be careful if you come across one of those fury gates and decide to enter, make sure to be well prepared.

Kind regards,
A passionate reader

+++ NEW RAID TOKENS AVAILABLE +++ NEW RAID TOKENS AVAILABLE +++ NEW RAID TOKENS AVAILABLE +++

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao