Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

28-11-2011 04:03 PM Winning Captions
Izeron
Lord of Fun

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary Staff

Warn Level 0 +
Several weeks ago, we invited you to take part in the "Caption This!" contest, and we had a great response to it: more than 1000 creative captions for our screenshot were submitted.

Out of all entries, we community managers picked our top 15 and put them in a poll for you to vote on your favourite. Today, we would like to present you the top three captions and their authors.

static.tibia.com/images/news/darashia_framed.png

Alluria's caption received the most votes. The royal paladin from Calmera certainly knows how to write a catchy advertising slogan:
From eyeantastic bonelords to eyeless not-less-dangerous death traps, threats are worth keeping an eye on, even while in the comfort of your home. Get your Eye-Protection Sentry today! The best of Yalahari technology in front of your house.

A very close runner-up, with only a few votes less, is Gloom Under Night, an elder druid from Nerana who came up with a scene focused on the meaning of property:
Nobleman: I have rare items, fame and big money.
Brotherhood: I have a house, a bed and air in my lungs.
Giant Eye: I have... I have... Hmmm... I can see.

Through the clever use of emoticons, sorcerer Tikith, inhabitant of Astera, came in third:
Gold boy: Grin
Blue girl: Pfft
Eyeball: Okay, okay I get it you have a face ¬

Congratulations to the three winners! Each of them received 180 days of premium time, a jester doll and a CM token. Of course, our congratulations also go to the other players who made it into the top 15.
Last but not least, thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a caption, we really enjoyed reading them!

See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao