Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

16-08-2012 08:11 PM A New Chapter For Chayenne
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

static.tibia.com/images/global/letters/letter_martel_S.gifhe's ready to go, it's the dawn of a new day,
her dragon is waiting to take her away...

After many years of adventuring together, Chayenne, the vivacious lady of Tibia's content team, will leave CipSoft by the end of this month. She has decided to venture out on a new journey and take a new path in her life. In order to say goodbye to you, the Tibia community, Chayenne has written a personal farewell letter to you:

Dear Tibians,

it's been a really long time since I first set foot into the Tibian lands as a new player, and I still have a lot of fond memories from back then. Both Tibia and me have come a long way in the past thirteen years - from a teenager who left home to follow her passion for games, I've reached a point where I could actually help shape and create a whole world. I'm grateful for this opportunity and for the direction my life has taken in the past decade.

In this light, I'd like to thank the great team developing, managing, maintaining and supporting Tibia for an intense and fun time. Thank you for being loyal colleagues, and in some cases even friends.

It's great setting the stage for adventures, but what if no one would play on it? Why write stories if no one listens? Why conjure up monsters if no one fights them? You, our players, have been there to fill these roles from the birth of Tibia on, and I thank you for taking part in this wild journey. I've always loved to hear your stories and admired the eagerness with which you would submit ideas, stories and dreams. I've laughed my head off having fun with you guys on the test servers. Your criticism and resentment were sometimes hard to swallow, but often constructive and helpful. Your encouragement and joy have moved me to tears more than one time.

It's not easy for me to move on and leave all of that behind, but life is a journey, and I've always been one to adjust its path to give my dreams a chance and to stay true to myself. I hope that you can do the same. Keep dreaming, loving and playing!

See you in Tibia, maybe - but this time around as a humble adventurer, once again.

Cheers,
Chayenne

static.tibia.com/images/news/chayenne_bye_small.jpg

Chayenne, we wish you all the best in your future endeavours! Embrace your new dream with this bubbling energy and passion burning inside you. Working with you was a great experience full of memorable moments. We will always remember the love we shared for this gem of a game. Thank you for everything you have done to help make Tibia worthy of the dedication of our players!

Want to bid farewell to Chayenne as well? Feel free to drop her a few lines in the Auditorium. Also, we are going to run a story writing contest in honour of Chayenne next week, with three of her precious keys up for grabs. Time to sharpen your pencils, more information will follow soon!

Stay tuned!
Your Community Managers

18-08-2012 07:10 AM RE: A New Chapter For Chayenne
Izeron
Lord of Fun

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary Staff

Warn Level 0 +
Sad but true :/ Good luck in real life Chayenne

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao