View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » News » FunTibia
Small update and voting!
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

06-05-2011 01:21 PM Small update and voting!
Romano
Head Admin

AdminTibiopedia.pl AdminFunTibia.com Admin

We have made a couple of changes on FunTibia and it's the time to share it with you!

Firstly, you can add your Tibian character to your profile in "Edit Profile". It will be visible on your user preview and we will add it to forum soon.

Secondly, we have a new section on FunTibia - FunZone. It is a page dedicated for content created by FunTibia Team (articles, pictures and movies). If you want to help us develop the fansite, you should join us!
We are looking for:
- game developers - some simple and more complicated games. Might be crosswords, flash games... simply everything! Game developer will have to create such games.
- content team members - mainly tasks will be to add jokes, quotes, pictures to our database and manage users' submissions.
- movie makers - we are aiming to launch new feature - FunTibia TV - with funny movies created by our team. Therefore we need people who could write scripts, act in a movie or just combine it and make ready to publish.
Don't miss the chance, apply now to romano@tibiopedia.pl and explain what role you are applying for and why we should choose you.

Also we expanded Inbox so you can have 50 PMs instead of 20 and fixed several technican problems Smile

Finally, FunTibia contest is over and we are very happy that so many people started to add content. We have around 1500 articles and 1150 pictures in our database! Thank you for participating Smile Now it's the time to vote for the best joke - more details here. We are double-checking all submissions in order to delete double content and we will announce the winners soon!

Have fun!

06-05-2011 05:13 PM RE: Small update and voting!
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

I like the new things added.
But this system for chose the best joke is terrible for me, 140 options =X
make me crazy Pfft

23-08-2014 10:27 PM RE: Small update and voting!

Warn Level 0 +
Operating Physical exercise Have to be Treatment
asics gel nimbus 13
As we all recognized, your The company Working Shoes or boots are of the top in most jogging shoes place. The shoes are very excellent that they're designed to any forms of sportsmen. Some of the sneakers factors are certainly not visible from the outside. Actually,asics nimbus 14, the shoes are extremely challenging and be made out of thus numerous kinds of high-technologies supplies and parts. In this article we're going to expose the particular The company operating footwear constructer and it is specific features.
The actual back heel counter is the inner plastic-type framework regarding shoe that systems back heel associated with feet. This is seen through the planet counter-top,asics nimbus 14, indicating the back heel will certainly countertop it. This kind of portion of asics gel nimbus may be the biggest. Your Asics organization called experts collectively and finally are the ideal high heel kitchen counter out, which give strong support and good hefty athletes.
asics gel nimbus shoes or boots also provide many kinds involving exclusive qualities. They will distinct impacts from the high heel exactly like make the midsole into numerous components, to make clinching more supple, a lot more gel is used within the back heel.
asics gel blur 33
Many of us ordered two duplicates from 1 of the close by shops to bring back house here,asics gel foundation. All of us want to take into account benefit for a few of the regional quality recipes and rehearse all of them for the future fabulous team supper in the method of the Bahamian design supper,asics blur 33!
However the keep will even more than offer anyone products. 1 services offered by Attempt Expert can be cycle fitted. Earlier that will, your current cycling will be assessed along with the qualified staff can present you the way to get far more energy devoid of a lot more function. In the event you consult with proprietor Al Cortes, a motorcycle proprietor switched triathlete,asics gel nimbus 14, the idea quickly gets to be obvious that will his / her biking information is sizeable. In my situation, I'm pretty without doubt Cortes offers forgotten about more details on cycling compared to I know. Attempt Authority additionally functions stride examination to assist you choose the proper asics gel kayano and see how to function far more proficiently,cheap asics. They could in addition fit your needs for foot supports,cheap asics.
So,asics nimbus 14, to get a split in the boot attempt to contain the boot or boot so your split will be open like a good deal as you possibly can and so that this stick can operate on to the idea. Location the top of the spout on the side along with softly squash a new drop in the opening. Whether it is pretty lengthy you might have to function the end in the jar across the distinct the gap even though very carefully blending out and about a little bit of adhesive. Established the actual package apart as well as drive the 2 areas solidly with each other. Such a adhesive calls for a few minutes to be able to set up. Have a few more units and you can stroll with your footwear as well as boots. Contemplate attention while many of the epoxy may possibly operate away when you fit both floors together - hold the shoe in order that it does not operate on to the top level or other components when a blemish can exhibit.
Many designs of teeth whitening gel material shoes can be found on the internet,asics kayano 18, as an illustration, Asics Gel Kinsei a pair of,asics gel nimbus 14, Asics Gel Kinsei 3,cheap asics, along with Asics gel nimbus ten. Amongst the carbamide peroxide gel athletic shoes,asics gel nimbus, the actual Asics Gel Kinsei 2 Working Shoes or boots may very well be as the many basic runners inside the Asics and also ended up being populated by so many clientele all over the planet. They may be associated with fashionable coloring as well as outstanding functionality. Try it and you will certainly not repent for getting this sort of a set of running sneakers.
相关的主题文章:

Ways To Attain Best Race

asics gel nimbus

Ways To Achieve Very Best Rac

25-08-2014 08:17 PM RE: Small update and voting!

Warn Level 0 +
The Best Footwear For Backpackers
There are mags for men's health, periodicals for could well being, content on your health, his health and even the dog's well being every place you go; My partner and i notice anything though: These posts and also brochures possess extremely balanced showing younger grownups in it. What about the well-being of us fairly older,asics kayano 18, greyer, beat up by way of life and harder than start leather-based folks? The assumption appears to be that both anyone by no means get old or you in no way look outdated if you stick to the author's advice. Past that's an intended assumption that when you are over fifty you need to be unhealthy.
What exactly is next,asics blur 33, the particular Amish use delivery manage and also the Catholics still forbid it? Maybe that was unfair, but when would the Catholic Church turn out to be thus archaic? It will shock some more youthful visitors to listen to that, when I was growing up inside the Catholic Church of the 60s along with 70s,asics gel blur 33, we all thought of the religion as really emotional and modern day. We had folks mass together with guitars as well as priests which wore the company kayano below his or her vestments. We had films exactly where Linda Tyler Moore performed an incredible younger nun who dropped in love with King elvis, and we cried along with cried when Haley Generators,asics nimbus 14, star with the original 'The Mother or father Lure,I gave up cigarette smoking and a attire from Paris to turn over to be a jetzt like her hero, Rosalind Russell.
www.free3ukasics.co.uk/images/Asics-Onitsuka-Tiger-Shoes-05_2.jpg
From parks or outside, the air inside fog nights is nearly comparable to the fog-totally no cost times, nonetheless be fresh, only a lot more humid,asics gel nimbus 14, ingestion into the physique will not impact the bodily well being. So haze days could also run as usual. Bad awareness because of to fog,asics gel, slower pace whenever running could successfully cease falls along with other mishaps. Exactly where there is oxygen air pollution,asics gel 1150, fog stops the actual unfold regarding harmful pollution levels into the oxygen,asics nimbus 14, additional degeneration of the oxygen in this a cute place, you ought not run such fog place.
Even though each of our go to was just for cheap asics 1 week,asics onitsuka tiger, you'll find seemingly countless stories we will share from my week upon "The Other Lengthy Island,asics gel nimbus 14,In . truly an incredible quiet tropical isle getaway.
Just how much Do You Have To Teach? I average about Fifty miles per 7 days and a typical One week is made up of four-five works of 6 to ten miles and One particular lengthy function more than 20 miles. The actual Lengthy Run is truly the important as it primarily trains consequently to deal with the stress you will experience throughout a One hundred miler. I went at minimum A single race associated with 50K or extended virtually every thirty day period in 2010.
A goal will even serve the company gel kayano because your motivational application,cheap asics, pushing you out of trouble the door whenever you might if not want to continue to be indoors. It's going to offer you with many clarity. There is a purpose to perform,cheap asics, you're not merely heading out generally there to do it, you are heading out there to check into that new swimwear, or to be in much better form. The more clear the purpose the actual less basic it is for you to toss way up mental blocks to deter you from your own operating.
I believe most of us no that we should change each of our running coaches after 400 miles however i believe that we can easily do ourselves a give preference to in our satisfaction of operating if we invest a small a lot more often to ensure our toes really feel good and our own bodies responds towards the fresh coaches.
Asics shoes or boots are well-liked not merely for their ideal material, but in addition their style and colorful styles. Then you might arrive to know why so numerous individuals enjoy and don Gel Kinsei 2 for working. No other firm can really take on them whatsoever.
相关的主题文章:

Buy Right Dimension Gel Operating Footwear For You

What Are The Very Very Best Sorts Of Womens Operating Footwe

Why Asics Mens Gel Kayano Sixteen Operating Shoe

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao